Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Where has my buying history gone. ???

Hi, I just popped into my account to leave feedback on an item I don't recall buying, that can be sorted out if only I could find some record of who I've made purchases from. One item is displayed and I've received that and left feedback for it but t...

Resolved! help with USPS LK...US tracking

Hello!I recently bought a PC part on ebay from the US to Bosnia & Herzegovina. The tracking was fine until one point when they stopped updating altogether, here's the full tracking number so you can see for yourselves: LK058944233US I checked both on...

Question about seller not selling

I'm asking this for another mum, as I can't remember the process for this so want to tell her what she can do. She bought a baby item in our local area on here. Item had a BIN of $50, starting bid of $5. Buyer won it for $5.50. The seller then contac...

Return postage cost

Hi all, a faulty item has been reported and found in our favour to recieve a full refund, all good that part, but we have been instructed to send the item to China, not return it to Sydney where it was listed as being available from when we purchased...

My paid items show as not paid

I am a buyer. I picked up several items from the Seller and paid cash.They show as paid on her computer.On mine they still show as " not paid"Could anyone help me please. Thank you

Seller has changed item location and shipping details!

I purchased some video lights last night from a listing that stated the item was in Sydney, Australia. And that it would arrive on or before Friday 22nd of August (this friday). And since logging back in this morning, the seller has changed the listi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller wont post items due to customs risk.

I wanted to buy some items and had to ask seller for ship costs. Then she emailed me rattling on "oh unable to post these due to customs regulations in Australia". I emailed her back saying "willing to take risk, have not had problems before from sel...