Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Seller wont post items due to customs risk.

I wanted to buy some items and had to ask seller for ship costs. Then she emailed me rattling on "oh unable to post these due to customs regulations in Australia". I emailed her back saying "willing to take risk, have not had problems before from sel...

Scam alert

I just noticed what I think is a new scam, hopefully someone on this board can put a stop to it before anyone gets hurt but you only have a few hours.Perhaps I am wrong about this but it is setting off a lot of red flags for me, what do you guys thin...

$30 voucher

I can't find the email and need to know if I can only use it for one purchase or can I get two different things.Thank you in advance for your help.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Feeback advice

Can I please get your opinions? I haven't received my item so obviously i will wait until i have received my item to make sure it's all aok but this is the experience i have had with this seller so far 1. Purchased item 4/8 and paid via paypal same d...

Stupid, stupid search system.

Recently been searching for a very specific item and enter my search words which, for the sake of this post I'll call "Chicken Dinner". On entering my search words and hitting the search button I invariably get the notification "0 results found for C...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller has left ebay!!!!

I bought some headphones last night, now when i jump on this morning it says that the item is no longer listed and when i click on the seller, he has left ebay!!! What do I do, he has my details and my money is in payment penind on my card

Item not received, almost 90 days later

Hello, First time posting on the forum here. I have purchased many things on eBay here and never had a problem, except for this particular purchase. I purchased the item on 28/05/14. I am in Australia and the seller is in the Netherlands. After almos...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australian teen uncovers security flaw in PayPal

Article in today's paper .............. SMH.. http://www.smh.com.au/it-pro/security-it/australian-teen-uncovers-security-flaw-in-paypal-20140815-1044cx.html.It is time Paypal was separated from the incompetents who run ebay.We had the password fiasco...

COURIERS

Trying to find a courier that would freight stock, cane furniture in particular...From VIC to QLD...Any ideas??? This would be on a regular basis...So it does need to be a reasonable quote...