Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WHY ARE EBAY DOING NOTHING ABOUT BUSINESS ETHICS

I purchased item on 7/5/14 for $34.99 from seller The listing stated more than 10 available - in fact still does. Go to item - click on 5 sold - there I am. On 8/5/14 I received an email from the seller stating there were none of this size - would...

Vision king spotting scopes being sold from china, all with different sellers all with zero history

Lost my money on a bogus advert for a vision kig spotting scope that didnt arrive from china, waited the 45 days for postage which eliminated me from raising a issue as you have to report it less than 45 days, paypal wont refund, ebay wont refund, se...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Saved searches is now:

Searches you follow. What bright spark thought that was more appropriate?,(most of my saved searches are popular scam items), Saved sellers is now: Sellers you follow. Which is completely incorrect for me as a number of those "saved sellers" are scam...

• 28 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Is this a case of "false and misleading representations"

I'm currently caught up with an issue where a piece of equipment has supposedly failed. The seller says he would replace it. After researching (a lot) I've discovered my issue is similar to one with an earlier model. The unit may have not failed and ...

Older purchases.

Hello, does anybody know of a way to look up old purchases. About 6-7 months ago. George

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How can a seller advertise a product on EBAY for 1 dollar but when selected the price different

Fellow buyers beware.Some sellers are highlighting prices of their products at 1 dollar but when you go into the product to buy the price esculates, more than you can buy the same item from another source, make sure you check the rest of the products...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Received item I did not buy!

Hello, I am in Sydney. Today I received a parcel of items I did not buy. The parcel came from China. There is nothing in the package except some heart-shaped crystals. There is a sender sticker on the parcel. It says the sender's name is . (Yes, for ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I bought an item on ebay on the 15th of March, paid for it and I still have not recieved my item.

I am frustrated that I bought an item and paid for it on the same day and then a month and a half later I still have not got it. I have contacted the seller and whoever she is has not had the courtesy to reply. I left to go overseas on the 23rd of Ap...

How to open a discussion

How does one warn other EBay buyers about possible scams (Sales of large quantities of LEDs by new members located in Chinaon EBay) other than through feedback.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful