Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wanted to buy feature

I would like to see the addition of a "Wanted to Buy" feature similar to wish list.Sellers could browse catorgorised items that buyers are seeking to buy.I am unable to suggest this directly to ebay developers.Does anybody else agree that this featur...

Where has "add to watch" tab gone??

Hi all, When doing a general search,the tab for "add to watch" list has dissapeared or moved.The only way now is to open up each item individually to access this tab.Very time consuming.Or is there something I'm missing??

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Intangible

I was not covered by Paypal's buyer protection becuase they said the item was not tangible. It was an iTunes card that was mailed sent via the post and could not be redeemed for reasons I will never know. What is an intangible item? I would have thou...

Ticket scalping!

Should Ebay crack down on ticket scalpers? recently had lots of trouble with swedish house mafia tickets

question re adding more postage

I am interested in some items from 2 sellers but I am worried about the postage Although postage is showing at $17.80 (registered mail); further down in the description it says final postage cost will be determined at the end of the auction based on ...

Item received faulty/damaged

hello all I purchased a hydration back pack a little while ago, when i received it, I noticed that the hose had been squashed in a couple of areas causing flat spots, I immediatly contacted the seller advising them of this, they said if i wasnt happy...

Categories in craft

I've been ebaying for donkey's years and I'm keen on sewing, but NOT quilting. It's incredibly frustrating trawling through thousands of ads for fabric to find some that is not handkerchief size (AKA fat quarter). Isn't it about time "Fabric" was spl...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ITEMS REMOVED WHILE STILL BIDDING COMMENCE! ..IS THAT FAIR??

Recently I was bidding for 5 different stamps, the seller was from the UK! now eBay has removed all bids which I was winning and said because of the privacy laws they cant tell me why the items were removed after the bidding commenced! So I will see ...

Private Bidders!

Can Someone explain Private Bidders?? I finding it just a bit of a coincidence that I make a bid then Private Bidders come in and bid one after another and push the price of the item up?? And why would you need a Private Profile on Ebay?? Can someone...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

percentage of international INR

Hi I was just looking back through my purchase history on my buying ID and was shocked to see that almost 40% of purchases made from China or Hong Kong over the years were never received. I have always been refunded, thats not the issue, but it is di...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Whats the name of this movie?

Starts of in a lab i think. The spiders infect humans then the humans turn into a half human and half spider (human body and spider legs) Can anyone remember what that was called? I thought it was Arachnophobia but after looking at a trailer about it...

Part payment with Paypal and reminder COD

Can I part pay for something using Paypal (in other words a laybuy) and then pay the remainder COD? Is that possible with Ebay? The reason for this is that I want to use some cash in my Paypal account a week prior to picking up the item to show good ...

Wildcard searches discontinued from 5 November

Just received an e-mail from eBay asking me to edit my wildcard searches because wildcards will no longer be supported after 5 November. The reason given is because the eBay search facility has been "improved". This sounds like eyewash. What do you t...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful