Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fire in AP facility - October?

Does anybody know if there was a fire in AP facility or truck between 28/9 and 7/10 ? i bought large amount of poly pellets to put into toys (like in teddy bears), the box was delivered on the 7/10 in Melbourne coming from Brisbane. I bought them wel...

Seller charged for transport to/from Post Office

I received a pair of shorts today that I paid for on Paypal 19 days ago. It arrived in a paper envelope (torn and open at one end) with $3 worth of stamps on it. The seller charged me $8 postage. When I queried this she said that the remainder of the...

A bit miffed

My mother won't buy on line so I get to do it for her, she wanted a recipee book for meatloaf, I bought the required book. Now this morning I have a refund no communication nothing. if theres a problem how about a little communication? Why are seller...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Want It Now posts - anyone else noticed this?

I put a couple of posts on Want It Now, as I'm looking for some books. Have used it before, no trouble. Now, I logged in to see if there were any responses to my queries, and the minute you click your entry you get booted out, back to ebay's home pag...

Wanted to buy feature

I would like to see the addition of a "Wanted to Buy" feature similar to wish list.Sellers could browse catorgorised items that buyers are seeking to buy.I am unable to suggest this directly to ebay developers.Does anybody else agree that this featur...

Where has "add to watch" tab gone??

Hi all, When doing a general search,the tab for "add to watch" list has dissapeared or moved.The only way now is to open up each item individually to access this tab.Very time consuming.Or is there something I'm missing??

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Intangible

I was not covered by Paypal's buyer protection becuase they said the item was not tangible. It was an iTunes card that was mailed sent via the post and could not be redeemed for reasons I will never know. What is an intangible item? I would have thou...

Ticket scalping!

Should Ebay crack down on ticket scalpers? recently had lots of trouble with swedish house mafia tickets

question re adding more postage

I am interested in some items from 2 sellers but I am worried about the postage Although postage is showing at $17.80 (registered mail); further down in the description it says final postage cost will be determined at the end of the auction based on ...

Item received faulty/damaged

hello all I purchased a hydration back pack a little while ago, when i received it, I noticed that the hose had been squashed in a couple of areas causing flat spots, I immediatly contacted the seller advising them of this, they said if i wasnt happy...

Categories in craft

I've been ebaying for donkey's years and I'm keen on sewing, but NOT quilting. It's incredibly frustrating trawling through thousands of ads for fabric to find some that is not handkerchief size (AKA fat quarter). Isn't it about time "Fabric" was spl...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ITEMS REMOVED WHILE STILL BIDDING COMMENCE! ..IS THAT FAIR??

Recently I was bidding for 5 different stamps, the seller was from the UK! now eBay has removed all bids which I was winning and said because of the privacy laws they cant tell me why the items were removed after the bidding commenced! So I will see ...

Private Bidders!

Can Someone explain Private Bidders?? I finding it just a bit of a coincidence that I make a bid then Private Bidders come in and bid one after another and push the price of the item up?? And why would you need a Private Profile on Ebay?? Can someone...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful