Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller sold product to another person. I was highest bidder

How can this happen ? I belived the product I bought was sold to me. I put in the wining bid on the 29th of Jan (according to ebay) On the 30th I contacted the seller and asked him to hold off on shipping it till I was ready to recieve it and that I ...

I am getting soooooo tired of this.

First off let me say, I do not sign out of this account. I live by myself, so there is no one else here to use my computer. But, every day I come in to search for items I have to change my search criteria. Go into "Customise view" & select "Time endi...

One click bid bugged.

Hello, I would just like to point out that I have lost an auction because of a fault on the one click bid system. Despite me entering a very high bid amount, the system never registered my bid and kept telling me to input something higher without bid...

Seller says Free Post: now won't send as postage is 'too costly'

I bid on, and won, an item that was advertised as 'free postage'. I paid straight away. Now seller wants to cancel the transaction becase it will cost too much to send to me. I received an email from Ebay asking to 'confirm your acceptance to cancel ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal buyer protection ??

I recently purchased a used ethernet switch (item 140881193490) from a seller whose feedback looked OK. Switch arrived OK but without a power adapter meaning the switch is useless unless I can find a 12V 1 amp power adapter and then the switch may be...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Something Actually Kinda Nifty

Not much of a fan of the new search engine, removal of features I used and so forth, but I just spotted a new feature that's (as per thread title), kinda nifty. Search results displaying unit price - see light grey text under the price in the screen ...

Lack of Description

This is just an observation. I've been looking through the caravan section and came across a 5th wheeler for sale for $105,000 BIN, with four not very good photos and eight lines of description. A little further down there is a "do-er upper" with the...

Seller wont send to a PO Box, but wants good feedback???

Hi, I would just like some advice, I have been in contact with the seller to advise that when I try to proceed to pay for item, it wont accept my PO Box, and wants an actual address. The seller has said that if i give them 100% good feedback then the...

How did I lose when no-one else was bidding?

Hi, I want to know how I lost. I was bidding on an item. No-one else had placed a bid. At the very last second a bid came in and won. I have used Bidnapper etc to win at the last second too, but i though it only worked if you had placed at least one ...

unable to bid on items

Hey Guys It seems a few people have been blocked by sellers and are getting the error message "Seller not accepting your bid" for giving bad feedback, wrong locations etc... I've tried to buy items from local's on eBay just today - Around 5 different...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Impossible to re-write searches without wildcards

I have 46 saved searches that use wildcards. Some are simply impossible to re-write without them. For example, I have a search for SMC VV5Q17*. It's very good at matching things like "VV5Q1702UIB970117", "VV5Q17ULB970007", and "VV5Q1702UIB97011", all...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful