Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyers with malicious intents...

Is it really worth selling your soul for a few dollars? Call me a pessimist but one particular buyer has given other sellers (most recent 20 feedbacks): 4 different sellers 4 negative feedbacks Remainder of the 16 feedback: 5 revisions from something...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Saved Search

Is there a way to save a search for a product IN Australia not AVALABLE TO ?. I want to save a search for daylily seed and The US has masses but it looks like customs confiscate so thats clearly not an option ... When I do a standard search I choose ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Silent seller

Hi. I have bought a baby's dress from a particular seller. In her listing she said she preferred not to post it. However, when I contacted her, she told me the price of posting it for me and I felt happy at the amount. I asked for an invoice for the ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Improvement idea for wholesale listings

This has been bugging me for a while.. its so simple but could be so helpful for buyers. Here goes. When you buy a item from a eBay store.. usually in big wholesale stores that have product listings that last for months. A listing usually show that t...

Not sent by registered post in spite of description?

I recently won an auction at a good price, and the description said the item would be sent by registered post. I had bought from that seller before and he had always sent me a tracking number. This time he didn't send me a tracking number and he won'...

Buyers do not always have advantage

I bought some A4 Inkjet Photo Paper, the *%*#@ seller just stuffed them into plain envelope without any protection or writing "DO NOT BEND" on it. So the parcel was bent half and stuffed into my mailbox. So i have whole stack of scribble paper X-( Th...

Stolen Images & Fraudulent ad

I have found an ebay ad featuring images of my car which were stolen from my own ad on another website. The buy-it-now price is less than half of its true value and it has 7 bids already. I have sent ebay a "report member" email and am waiting for a ...

paypal as Guest

Hi guys am i covered with paying paypal as guest! i don't have account, if so is it the same amounts? .Also another Question can you get insurance on normal parcels as extra?, I couldn't see anything on Oz posts site about Insurance thanks in advance...

eBay! WOW Your service today was amazing!

Hi, WOW! I bought an item from China, and was so faulty, I emailed seller and offered to send it back, too which they refused. Long story, they demanded I leave a positive feedback before they refunded! I reminded them of ebays feedback policy! I ope...

6% surcharge

Hi, I have just brought and paid for an item through paypal. I have now recieved a new invoice charging me for compulsory insurance and a 6% surcharge that the seller states is what ebay charges them for using their checkout system. I have sold on oc...

No delivery no replies from seller.

I purchased an item from a seller with a name that indicated they were an Australian seller but turned out to be from the UK. My fault for not checking. However, they have left feedback and also indicated it was sent on July 18th. Delivery was estima...

Suspicious Bids

Have been watching an item to see now that most of the bids are by a couple of bidders with 0 previous buying or selling rating. It looks quite suspicious what do my fellow ebayers think??

A bit of a conundrum...

Hey all! I bought a dress a while ago from an overseas seller and after not receiving it for almost a month, I finally opened an Item Not Recieved case. The seller quickly refunded my money and I promptly forgot about the item. But then a week later ...

refund for busting a liar

pre-ordered an L.P of a guy in Queensland on 14/8/12, the L.P was to be released on 17/8/12. i asked the guy whether he had the record in stock or was gettin them from the US and on-shipping to me. just so i had an idea of my waiting time. the reply ...