Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Withdrawn Item

Has anyone come across the situation where an item starts with an obviously very low price, and the bidder's bid is "cancelled" by the time the sale ends with the reason given that the item is "no longer available", when say the only bid received is ...

High retraction of bidding

Hi all, Just checking a few buyers of items and as I kept browsing, came across "bid retraction", it's processes, limitations and how the process is limited in it's acceptance as a reason to pull out of a purchase. Interestingly I noticed 1 buyer I p...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Strange bid??

Hi, i got an email in my Yahoo saying my bid was not sucessful on a mobile phone. The problem is i never put a bid on it and there are no confimation messages at all in My Ebay messages or even watching it, nothing. I might have been watching it brie...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller refunded and now requests cancellation

I have a very bad seller located in China. I was sent fake turquoise and moonstone beads that turned out to be plastic. I requested a refund through paypal stating fake items and seller refunded. Then I obviously left negative feedback on 2 of the 3 ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Over priced item X10

Have i got the right forum? I have found an item on ebay that is listed at 10 times the retail price. this item is still available in various stores and online, i am not foolish enough myself to buy from him/her but am concerned that someone less inf...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Concert tickets concern

I am really wanting to take my daughter to see One DIrection in sydney, but not sure about buying the tickets off ebay, i know the shows are fully sold and this would be my only option. I am a little concerned because the concert isnt until next year...

sellers with make an offer

i have been looking at an item with buy it now or make an offer. twice now i have made an offer on this item, the seller never responds and i get an offer expired message. i thought that they had to respond to an offer~is this true or am i wrong? doe...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ONE CLICK BIDDING

IN THE PAST I WAS ABLE TO ' ONE CLICK BID ' ON ALL ITEMS, BUT NOW IT DOES NOT WORK FOR INTERNATIONAL ITEMS. IT WORKS AS IT IS MEANT TO FOR ITEMS IN MY OWN COUNTRY BUT NOT FOR INTENATIONAL ITEMS. I KEEP GETTING A MESSAGE AND BY THEN I HAVE LOST !!! WH...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is there anway to report a seller besides the buyer protection?

Hello, This is my first bad experience on ebay after being a regular user since 2004. I bought a silicone halloween mask from a seller. He told me it will be a while because he has to make it from scratch as he makes them custom ordered. I had actual...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

?:| How many times can you sell the one item?

I was watching a camera that was up for auction earlier this month. It sold then was relisted a day or two later, sold again then relisted again. IT currently being bid on (again) Is something fishy going on do you think??:| Panasonic Lumix DMC-S2GN

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers Sending Items 5-7 Days After Payment

I have always payed for my items straight away after the auction has ended or when i use Buy It Now , and always pay with paypal , Now i'am also a seller and when buyers have paid me by paypal i recieve the payment straight away. But what gets me is ...

• 19 replies
  • 2 Helpful

bought item invoice is wrong

ive just bought an item went to pay for it, i sent a mail to let the seller know that it was actually twice the price, in the original listing it was only for pickup, the lady included postage and then added a fee she tried to send it again but it ca...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

google ads

Hello all,this will only be a bit relevent to ebay but i want to know how to stop google ads from showing on ebay and a list of other sites. The content showing is dating sites etc. I am over google!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...