did not receive my item listing not found!?

I have pre orderd an item and have not recieived my item im unable to open a case due to the fact the the listing has been removed

what are the proceedures in this situation is there someone i can contact? i still have the order number and order details? 

Message 1 of 40
Latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

Re: did not receive my item listing not found!?

ok ill make sure to keep the dispute active until i receive the item , thanks everyone for all your advice 

hopefully this will be the end to this nightmare of a transaction. 

Message 31 of 40
Latest reply

Is it a genuine tracking number or a fake one? They could be using a fake one to string things out even longer.
Message 32 of 40
Latest reply

Where is it coming from? Please let us know what happens.

Message 33 of 40
Latest reply

Don't let it time out or it will have the same effect as you closing it......ebay will close it automatically.

If time is getting close just ask for a refund.   If the item ends up arriving you can always repay the seller.

Message 34 of 40
Latest reply

I will make sure if i dont get the item within the postage time to ask for full refund , they have assured me it will arrive. 

they have sent paypal this :

• Chunghwa Post
  • In progress
  • EE756641225TW

also i have to wait for the allowed time before so i can further escalate the dispute, really they should be giving me a refund by now.

Message 35 of 40
Latest reply

You have 20 days from the time you opened the dispute to act on it. If you forget to escalate it and 20 days passes, PayPal will close it and it can't be reopened. I would play it safe and escalate on Day 18. As the others have said, if it does arrive, you can always repay them (I've done it before).

As for the postage time, that was well and truly up ages ago. Don't let the seller string you along or bullying you into closing the dispute. The Chinese (especially) are very good at it. Taiwan is close enough to China to fall into that category.

When you get your refund, send the seller a message letting them know if/when the item arrives, you'll let them know, and you'll repay them.

Message 36 of 40
Latest reply

thanks! that sounds like a good idea ill message them and let them know i want to take this course of action. 

keep you posted.

Message 37 of 40
Latest reply

sorry i have not been able to update you all on this issue, i finally got my item the box was a bit damaged but im just happy i got it.

Thanks to everyone for your advice and help, thought id update this incase others were to have the same issues in future. 

Message 38 of 40
Latest reply

Good to hear you got a favorable outcome, thanks for the update.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 39 of 40
Latest reply

Well, I have to say I am absolutely stunned you received it! I am also very pleased you got it. If you're happy with it, don't forget to close the PayPal dispute. Fabulous news. Thanks so much for letting us know.

Message 40 of 40
Latest reply