Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how is it when people order two items

how is it that i orded two items tracked two items then only recieve one when you tell the people you get the items from it gets thrown out and you dont get a refund or the item that is missing that is a bloody rip off

Alleged Aussie Seller Located in China

There's a regular eBay seller who lists the location of all his items as "Darwin, Australia" but who's actually based in China—from where all his stuff is sent. I've reported this in the past to eBay, and I note that numerous buyers have negged him f...

Resolved! Can the Seller change the price of the item after I have paid and demand I pay more or cancel?

Hi there, I bought an item using 'Buy it now' and paid forthe item immediatly using Paypal. I was then contacted by the seller advising the price of the item is in fact double what I paid and I must either pay the difference or cancel the order.Is th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

did not receive my item listing not found!?

I have pre orderd an item and have not recieived my item im unable to open a case due to the fact the the listing has been removedwhat are the proceedures in this situation is there someone i can contact? i still have the order number and order detai...

• 39 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Just discovered that I have a $20 voucher.

Just went to My eBay drop down menu and discovered I had a $20 voucher that expired on 18/1 but I have another one that runs out on 20/2,(just have to have Paypal and spend $100 and excludes postage cost). The voucher was at the bottom of the drop do...

A new approach to feedback

There's a bit of discussion from time to time about how to get buyers to give feedback & I've just come across a new approach.Background: I recently bought a second hand book for a friend.I did have some concerns as the seller was a big volume resell...

Tracking number given does not exist

So many times I have checked an overdue item and the tracking number does not exist. It comes up "no result". Is this a typo by the seller? Why does it happen so often?

Resolved! Returning a product

Hi,I sent an email to the seller on 1st Feb, in reply to his email, of the 31st Jan, stating that his Leather Zippered Phone cases did not fit my Nokia Asha 300 properley & he has not replied. Below are the two emails that were sent . HELP REQUIRED w...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful