Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Just discovered that I have a $20 voucher.

Just went to My eBay drop down menu and discovered I had a $20 voucher that expired on 18/1 but I have another one that runs out on 20/2,(just have to have Paypal and spend $100 and excludes postage cost). The voucher was at the bottom of the drop do...

A new approach to feedback

There's a bit of discussion from time to time about how to get buyers to give feedback & I've just come across a new approach.Background: I recently bought a second hand book for a friend.I did have some concerns as the seller was a big volume resell...

Tracking number given does not exist

So many times I have checked an overdue item and the tracking number does not exist. It comes up "no result". Is this a typo by the seller? Why does it happen so often?

Resolved! Returning a product

Hi,I sent an email to the seller on 1st Feb, in reply to his email, of the 31st Jan, stating that his Leather Zippered Phone cases did not fit my Nokia Asha 300 properley & he has not replied. Below are the two emails that were sent . HELP REQUIRED w...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: 0061544 has sent a question about item #162100175643, that ended on 12-Jan-17 14:56:27 AEDST -

i purchase a dress from these people and they cancelled the item after some time re customs I left feed back on to their not to their liking and now they are harrassing me on my decisonthere were two dress that i purchased and did not received one as...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers using Buy it Now and higher start bids...

I've been a member for a very long time, and one concerning thing I've noticed more and more is that sellersare using Buy it Now as well as as much higher starting bids than before. In the majority, sellers would often have low start amount. One of t...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

purchased and paid $2400 for a chanel bag and find out that it is fake from bagzgalorez ?

i wolud like to share my bad experience with all buyers on ebay. purchased and paid $2400 for a chanel bag and find out that it is fake from MY ONLY MISTAKE WAS LISTEN TO THE SELLER AND CHECK OUT VIA BANK DEPOSIT. THIS IS THE WORST MISTAKE THAT ANYO...

Sent faulty Item and can't return for 2 months

Help!I've was sent faulty sandals. Brand new but the right one doesn't appear to have any glue in it and is falling appart. Contacted the seller who stoped contacting me after a few exchanges without resloving anything. So I asked ebay to step in who...

Resolved! How do I report a US site selling counterfeit items to eBay internationally.

The site I'm concerned about has a wide range of counterfeit luxury goods such as jewellery and handbags. Unfortunately I bought one. Now with more knowledge at hand I see so many problems with this site its beyond ridiculous theyre getting away with...