nasty seller!

purplesha52
Community Member

Bought an item and was unable to pay through pay pal so arranged to pay via direct debit,then computer went on the fritz,when I got back on line(nearly 2 weeks)seller had been sending nasty emails and left a very nasty feedback,Only just worked out how to view feedback,He still claims he hadn,t recieved monies even though I sent him date and transaction reference,2 months on  and still he still says he hasn,t recieved monies after I contacted him,still waiting for satisfaction from seller

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: nasty seller!

purple, if you aregoing to use ebay you need to keep checking on line until the transaction is completed. if your home computer isnt working, try the one at the local library, or a family friend, neighbour,  local internet cafe if there is one, but please, if you bid/buy...you need to stay in contact.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

If you have a problem with your Paypal then you should sort it out and then make payment using it, if it is a problem with their Paypal then you shouldn't pay at all.

You have no buyer protection with bank deposit and all you can do is try reporting them to the on line auction fraud police report site but that won't get you your money back, I hope it wasn't too much.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

Request the seller contact and phone them, see if you can work this out, but as said earlier - you need to be contactable no matter what the probem

don't take life too seriously.......it's not permanent
Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

Having read some of the sellers feedback, seems there is a pattern to leaving nasty emails.....

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

seller had been sending nasty emails and left a very nasty feedback

Regardless of the circumstances surrounding your transaction, I am surprised that some more experienced posters have not advised you that all you need to do to have that feedback removed is to report it to eBay as being a positive rating with a comment that is inconsistent with a positive rating (i.e. comment has negative conotation).  The reason the seller left you a positive is that sellers can only leave a positive or no feedback.

Trust me, report the feedback to eBay and it will be removed!

Doesn't help the Op resolve the main issue, though - Paying for nothing.

Have you confirmed with the seller that the account details are correct? If so then about all you can do is report them to the online fraud squad. That may not get your money back, but it should get them in the poo.

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

Why didn't you give him any negative feedback? I cannot find any feedback you left...

Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

Why didn't you give him any negative feedback? I cannot find any feedback you left...

... I mean apart from your response to his feedback...

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

This may sound basic, but have you checked to make sure tha payment didnt bounce back to your account (thats what happens if an number was entered incorrectly)

Message 10 of 17
Latest reply