Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Another great Idea Ebay and GST

"Federal Treasury wants Australia's online shoppers to pay 10% on goods under $1000.GLOBAL "e-tailers" such as Amazon and eBay would have to slug Australian customers with GST under advice being considered by the Federal Government." The Federal gove...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

When is Enough Enough

Fake products sold Products sold not as described. Sellers accounts in Australia when they are over seas. Cant even get the Legal details of the Seller that I am entitled to by law, ( Australian Business Name and Number as well as direct contact numb...

IS A PHOTO DESCRIPTION ENOUGH ?

Hi good people. I just bought and paid for a dvd based on the photograph as there was almost no description ( apart from a few actors names ). The photo says '4 disc set'. The description says nothing at all about the number of discs. I have messaged...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cheap postage

I was looking at Beethoven's Sonatas as a Christmas present to myself (I didn't want to buy them now, I was just looking), and I found them in shop in the UK. They are 3 volumes, and pretty heavy, and the postage details state: GBP 2.99 Free Australi...

Seller refunded and now requests cancellation

I have a very bad seller located in China. I was sent fake turquoise and moonstone beads that turned out to be plastic. I requested a refund through paypal stating fake items and seller refunded. Then I obviously left negative feedback on 2 of the 3 ...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paying by paypal

I won a camera by bidding recently. I immediately proceeded with the payment through paypal. It was from Thursday and Paypal is still dealing with it (the money does not seem to go through, I double-checked my bank account and there was still money a...

Favourite sellers email

Has anyone notice anything strange with the favourite sellers email? For the last 5 or so weeks mine has been exactly the same. I am subscribed to my own (so I can be reminded to change them each week) and I know that I change the items regularly, bu...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bidding mystery, please help.

Hello everyone, Would some kind soul take a look at item 350602327175 ? I have bought numerous times from this seller, and all of a sudden her items are not available to Australia. I've sent her a message and from her end she sees the listing as post...

Is this a fraudulent seller

Hi everyone, I have been using ebay for a long time and have got some amazing deals. I have come across the below listing and I am concerned it maybe fraudulent and was wondering if you could help. THis seller is new to ebay as of the 17/09/2012 (no ...

Opinions please regards feedback I left

Hi - Long story short a few weeks ago my mother was dangerously ill (hospitalized) - weight plummeted to 45kilos - and I was advised a certain juicer would be of benefit (nutrients) - hence I purchased from a local seller (item location in my state a...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shopping cart

Where is my shopping cart located? I added some items to it a couple of days ago but now can't find it?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pictures on Listings What do you Perfer?

Just Intresting Question in the age of Perfect Stock pitcures Dou You As a Buyer like see a Perfect Stock Picture or A Imperfect one that been taken by seller that has bit of background boarder??? Just ask as I as a buyer feel a Imperfect Pitcure tel...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payapal no notification

Hi i brought item using paypal guest, i normally get email confirmation. I'ts till saying Pay Now at the top of item, and i have paid, it shows out my bank what do i do thanks

Yet another seller refusing safe payment method...

Seems to be an increasing thing here on eBay. I understand the fees are extremely outrageous however sellers still should stop refusing to accept an advertised payment method... Attempted to leave apropriate feedback however came up with this disturb...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful