,why don't sellers be made to leave feedback once the payment has gone through?

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: ,why don't sellers be made to leave feedback once the payment has gone through?

@i-love-my-sheep wrote:

Awww, ruin me fantasy why don't you?! Here I was imagining you and a heap of green dots going to a high class restaurant. 

Smiley Happy Sorry sheepie.

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Re: ,why don't sellers be made to leave feedback once the payment has gone through?

haha... why don't buyers leave feedback..

Just had someone send me a message on another account that 'they have paid for the item.. can you please leave feedback, trying to build my feedback'.

For that account I use automatic feedback (upon receiving positive).

Anyway reason why I am posting is because that buying has 7 positive feedback from sellers... but in 12 months only has managed to leave 2 feedbacks for sellers...

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

...............what everyone else has said PLUS, recently had a case of complete brain fade when posting an item and paid incorrect postage (forgot to weigh, insufficient stamps affixed).  Buyer had to pay extra to collect from PO.  Sent me (polite) message with photos, I refunded their additional costs and apology message, Buyer left great feedback, I left Buyer feedback commensurate with their courtesy and understanding.

BOTH lots of feedback were able to accurately reflect the full extent and nature of the transaction which was only complete when they had their refund AND my apology for making a blunder, which actually made it meaningful feedback.  Feedback which effectively just say "Thanks for your cash" has no actual value.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply