Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Antique Calculagraph mantel clock with Seth Thomas movement

I have an Antique clock for parts or restoration to sell. The case is heavier than any mantel clock case i've ever held and i don't know what type of wood it's made of , the face of the clock has( Calculagraph , Made by Calculagraph co. New york U.S....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Chinese box shanton, how to describe

Hi, hope someone can help me with a description for this little box. I would think it might be small sticks of bamboo done in a parquetry kind of pattern. I am not sure if that is an accurate description. The girl is made from what looks like differe...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I won 4 different items and the seller has returned my money via pay pal without any explanation ,

I won 4 x $5 notes and the seller has sent be me a refund without any explanation, should i report. I have sent them several emails and they dont reply .The first incident they withdrew an item i was winning without any explanation , this time it was...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

War helmets x 2 advice if possible: country of origin, timeframe internal photo

Hi my son has given me two helmets to sell and I would like some info on each please, as he bought them years ago at garage sales during his early teens military phase! If anyone could ID the countries of origin and an estimated timeframe or advise o...