Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cadbury's Coca advertising card, information needed please

Hi, I have no idea where to start looking on community site for the people who may be able to send me in the right direction.I have a vinage Cadbury's Cocoa advertising card and have searched the web to find information or a picture of it. Dead end.I...

Identifying a stuffed bear

Just got this cute bear, he is signed and numbered on foot, although I feel signature is barely legible, if at all. He is numbered 57/300. Fully jointed,has growler. He reminds me of a Steiff but can find no trace of button ever being in his ear. He ...

toy western buildings

Just wondering if anyone had or can remember a toy I had as a child. I think they were western buildings. You assembled them. They had walls that slotted together and a roof that just sat on top. The had a porch on the front with a bottom and ornate ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Can anyone identify this figure?

Hi all! It was suggested to me that I ask on here as you're all quite knowledgeable This is doing my head in. I'm almost convinced he's Imaginext but I cannot find him anywhere.He has zero markings on him which is odd. Approx 10cm tall give or take a...

IMG_1641.JPG IMG_1643.JPG IMG_1644.JPG

Holmegaard?

This looks like Holmegaard but it is thinner than any similar vase bottles that I have seen. There would be significant difference between starting price for the real or copy, so any information or opinion on how to list would be appreciated.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Claret Jug staining. Help needed

I have a lovely crystal etched body with I think, EPNS handle, collar and cover.I realised tonight that we had not emptied some old red wine from it and there was mould on the old wine.When I tipped it out and tried to clean it, there is a thick stic...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful