Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can anyone tell me what the name of the 1937-1938 Crown album name is please..

I have tried searching for the album the 1937/1938 Crown coins belong in or the name of the album as for some unknown reason in all my searches I get every other album but this one..Thank you for helping me with this question..

Resolved! I want some body to help me get my money back it is $ 1200 I don't no whitch way to turn

im heading in to tronto police station to day to see if they can help me it is a large amount of money tome this company called dreamrideronline should be lock up by the way they are going some body got to answer for this i seem tobe hitting my head ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cuttlery question.

I recently got a set of 30 pieces of cuttlery, 6x knifes, soup sloons, dinner forks and desert spoons and forks. I will have to polish it all, as it is tarnished, but I can not find any information about the maker. The knife has written on the blade;...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! continuous retractions after high bids

Could anyone please advise on what can be done in the case of a bidder putting in high bids but when they go to the winning spot RETRACT their bid and put in a lower bid just behind the leader. It appears as if they are trying to inflate prices, whic...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help with brass cigar or cigarette box please Asian characters

Hi I am hoping someone may be able to translate these Asian characters. The item is a fully cedar lined brass box with the correct hinge for tobacco products.Not sure if it is for cigars or cigarettes.15.3cm long x 8.8cm wide x 4cm deep ....momma