COVID Is A SCAM

Hundreds of demonstrators across Australia have broken social distancing rules to protest against vaccinations, 5G and the coronavirus pandemic.   

Protesters gathered at the Royal Botanic Gardens in Melbourne on Saturday and claimed the global COVID-19 health crisis was a 'scam'.

There are more than five-million cases of coronavirus cases across the globe and at least 350,000 people have died. Australia has recorded more than 7,000 infections and the death toll sits at 103 following the successful implementation of social distancing restrictions. 

Brazen demonstrators also carried signs declaring they were against vaccines and 5G technology.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/coronavirus/covid-19-is-a-scam-no-mandatory-vaccines-and-5g-equals-co...

Lol @ the anti-virus shields on the horses

Message 1 of 426
Latest reply
425 REPLIES 425

COVID Is A SCAM

COVID Is A SCAM

its the wonderful part of living in a country like australia

you can be a stupid as you like and show everyone else, without fear of big brother 'dissapearing' you

i just wonder how many of the protesters have mobile phones and run to a doctor when they are sick.

Message 3 of 426
Latest reply

COVID Is A SCAM

what about the 'i dont wash as i believe it removes my natural barrier to sickness' people?

going by what i often smell in the supermarket there are a lot of those.

Message 4 of 426
Latest reply

COVID Is A SCAM

cezm
Community Member

Perhaps they mean 'hoax' (not 'scam') and perhaps they should read up on communism

Message 5 of 426
Latest reply

COVID Is A SCAM

They should have fined every last one of them $1500.
Message 6 of 426
Latest reply

COVID Is A SCAM

They fined some -not all - wonder why not all?

I also love the way they're rabid in their beliefs against Covid 19, but they still wear face masks?

a person holding a sign: A man claims the coronavirus is a 'false pandemic'    a person standing in front of a statue: A protester is seen wearing a 'certificate of vaccination' for COVID-19  a group of baseball players standing on top of a grass covered field: Protesters attended the rallies for a variety of reasons.

Message 7 of 426
Latest reply

COVID Is A SCAM

I think icyfroth that most of the protesters, from what I've heard were there protesting about mandatory vaccinations and 5G.

I heard that there were some ladies who believed that vaccinations were necessary but wanted the decision to their choice. Good on them. And for the 5G protestors, good on them too for excercising their rights. This is after all, a free country.

Just good orderly people concerned about their rights and health.

Message 8 of 426
Latest reply

COVID Is A SCAM

But breaking the law, and not worrying about other people's rights and health!

Message 9 of 426
Latest reply

COVID Is A SCAM

@myoclon1cjerk wrote:
They should have fined every last one of them $1500.

I disagree. These people feel they have valid concerns and they got out there to make their voice known. I think for whatever risks, or percieved risks there were, this was the right thing to do. I doubt if many people would have infected each other.

The main thing is the concern about 5G. There haven't been any proper studies done on the effects of 5G. The effects of mobile phone radiation are known and documented but the media will never publish the true facts. On the official level, there's no conclusive proof. I've known a couple of people who have had cancer tumours in their head and inside their jaw on the same side they use their mobile phone. I've read about many others. Well, we never get to hear about it.

I saw a documentary about cell phone radiation some years ago. I can't remember if it was ABC or SBS. The towers were a major health concern as well.

OK, we have 2 issues here. One is progress (faster internet speed) and the other one is the health of the people. One of them is a money spinner. I wonder which one will be given priority to?

Spoiler

Now let's look at history.

Message 10 of 426
Latest reply