Did you see that poor lass taken by a tiger?

See a girl was taken by a tiger in a Chinese Open Zoo. Horrifying for the other people to watch.

Message 1 of 48
Latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

Re: Did you see that poor lass taken by a tiger?

Woman Surprised

Message 12 of 48
Latest reply

They have settled on 1.2 million yuan ($235,000) in compensation on the death of Ms Zhao's mother, the newspaper said.

Footage of stupidity.  

The first woman survived.  The second woman, the mother did not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gX9PpvAe_g

Message 13 of 48
Latest reply

will people bitten by sharks be sueing for damages?

you didnt warn me there might be sharks in the ocean

Message 14 of 48
Latest reply

@davidc4430 wrote:

will people bitten by sharks be sueing for damages?

you didnt warn me there might be sharks in the ocean

No, the government tries killing them all. Shame they don't do the same to people who kill people.

Message 15 of 48
Latest reply

She didn't realise how dangerous it was............

She should sue her parents for making her so dumb! Oh, mother dead - must be genetic!

No pity here at all I am sorry, once the SUE word comes into anything I tend to lose all compassion.

Message 16 of 48
Latest reply

@shepherdsrule wrote:

No pity here at all I am sorry, once the SUE word comes into anything I tend to lose all compassion.

Hate to admit but in truth I lost compassion before the sue word came in. 

Message 17 of 48
Latest reply

@shepherdsrule wrote:

She didn't realise how dangerous it was............

She should sue her parents for making her so dumb! Oh, mother dead - must be genetic!

You and me both. Oooohhh, I tripped over on the footpath because I ran into someone while I had my head planted into my phone updating Facebook, while having earphones in with music blaring. I'd better sue the council, it's all their fault I'm a numpty. I can't believe carp like that even makes it to court.

Message 18 of 48
Latest reply

@lionrose.7 wrote:

She got out of the car and the tiger grabbed her some also got out of the car to save her and was killed by another tiger, think there may have been a argument in the car, so bloody sad and stupid.

We had a Lion park in NZ and they had to stop a couple with children getting out of the car and putting a blanket down to sit on, the trucks came rushing in with guns, lucky the lions were well fed,

Some people just do not understand, wild animals eat people

We had a lion park in Waneroo in WA many years ago. There was a sign at the gate showing admittance fees and one day some bright spark wrote underneath them "POMMIES ON PUSHBIKES ADMITTED FREE."

Message 19 of 48
Latest reply

And this sign doesn't invoke in you the same indignation, criticism and censure that say a similar sign welcoming Muslims on motorbikes would?

Message 20 of 48
Latest reply