Did you see that poor lass taken by a tiger?

See a girl was taken by a tiger in a Chinese Open Zoo. Horrifying for the other people to watch.

Message 1 of 48
Latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

i find it offensive that some of my fellow aussies think thongs, khaki shorts and a blue singlet is formal wear.

not sure what its got do with silly women getting eaten by tigers though?

Message 41 of 48
Latest reply

You're so right Stawka.

As far as I could see in the video, when the woman opened the car door, the tiger was laying on the side of the road and some other tigers nearby.

No matter how bad an argument they had, no sane prson would offer themself as tiger dinner.

I have no sympathy for stupidity born out of anger.

Erica

Message 42 of 48
Latest reply

David, I think it's ok if the bloke wears long socks with the thongs - looks kinda smart.

Message 43 of 48
Latest reply

@not_for_sale2016 wrote:

David, I think it's ok if the bloke wears long socks with the thongs - looks kinda smart.

of course socks make a huge difference.

Message 44 of 48
Latest reply

It would have made sense to "sue" the tiger, although of course, the tiger was  in it's given environment;  therefore it should be deemed to be doing what it naturally does and declared innocent of all charges!

Message 45 of 48
Latest reply

well back on track we go. LOL

Maybe there should have been a sign at the gate.

DO NOT FEED THE TIGERS CHINESE FOOD ooops meant

Do not feed the tigers chinese AS food.

Message 46 of 48
Latest reply

Careful bsal, you'll get accused of being racist by the PC brigade. I thought you would have known that it's racist to call someone by their origin, e.g Chinese, Thai, Indian, or in a broad sense "Asian". Oh the horror! Tread carefully, tread very, very carefully! Image result for tip toe emoticon

Message 47 of 48
Latest reply

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

And in any case, since the park closed in 1988, any indignation I might have feltl  would have  well and truly dissipated by now.

Apparently the main reason it closed was the high cost of animal feed - so obviously the Poms weren't showing up in droves on their pushbikes.Smiley LOL

So those particular lions didn't like Chinese ?

Sorry, I know that was cruel, but I had to........Smiley Indifferent

Message 48 of 48
Latest reply