Dom.... don't look nicnacs loook lol

Still waiting for the tree snake to wake up while slowly loading shelves of clothesinto bags. I want to physically see it rather than just emptying the room

here are some pics from when I was babysitting the grandson.... chopping him up some fruit for him, opens the cutlery drawer and whacks me hand in without looking

...feeels something a bit not right ...loooks down and voila.. 4 foot carpet snake in the drawer.....

closes drawer...thinks for a second...opens drawer...nup not dreaming defintiely a snake in there.

I use a piece of poly pipe with a soft wire loop to gently remove the snake back into the paddock.... with grandson questioning "what you doing Pop?" sorry the pohtography is a little blurred...had other things on my mind.  Will be same method today... I hope .....tree snakes are only skinny and non venomous but they dont like being handled and have sharp little teeth.....and their natural defence is pungent farts....digger has been retaliating with even worse smelling staffy farts...it's pegs on nose at Viewmont today

snake knife drawer.jpgsnake knife drawer removed1.jpg

TELL ME AND I WILL FORGET, SHOW ME AND I MAY REMEMBER,, INVOLVE ME AND I WILL UNDERSTAND Confucius 450bc
Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Dom.... don't look nicnacs loook lol

scaredemo.jpg

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Re: Dom.... don't look nicnacs loook lol

Thanks for the pic,so glad you experienced that and not me!!lol

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply