My day

After several hours during the week clearing and cleaning up a messy garden my day started like this before and after 002.JPG

Message 1 of 6,720
Latest reply
6,719 REPLIES 6,719

Re: My day

lshelving 2.jpg

Message 41 of 6,720
Latest reply

Congratulations Freddie for the garden and the purchase of your home ๐Ÿ™‚ image.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 42 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day. Getting used to a fringe. What a mistake...encouraged by friends and it's not me at all ๐Ÿ˜ž I look like a totally different person and it's creeping me out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 43 of 6,720
Latest reply

Hopefully it will grown out quickly Amber

Message 44 of 6,720
Latest reply

can you part it on the side Amber if you don't like it?

Bushies  those bookshelves look huge!

Freddie it must be good being able to start from scratch like that so you can fiddle around with plants and decide what goes where. I've never had that  opportunity

Message 45 of 6,720
Latest reply

Yes. Thank you..I will try to think of it that way ๐Ÿ™‚

Freddie's garden is going to spur me on to do a garden clearup too, thanks Freddie ๐Ÿ™‚

Debra, I have been able to push it to one side, hubby says it's not that noticeable that way and agrees it's hideous.

Message 46 of 6,720
Latest reply

Debra   they are nearly 5 metres long on each side, it now all been pulled apart to fit into the trailer and the back of the Nivara. Hubs is going to use them to build a wall to wall book case in his study.

Its a great time for gardening atm, everything is growing so quickly, inc the weeds lol

Message 47 of 6,720
Latest reply

I think Amber it's what we are used to. you never know you might  like it after awhile, hope so anyway

a huge job just moving those Bushies, having to pull them apart for the trailer and reassemble them. We've done that with built in robes, they're heavy too

Message 48 of 6,720
Latest reply

Congrats on the purchase of your home Mr & Mrs F. A big bonus you don't have to pack up an move into it.

Message 49 of 6,720
Latest reply

That's true. Other people don't reel back in horror, I'll get used to it. It's a 50s style one. 

thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 50 of 6,720
Latest reply