My day

After several hours during the week clearing and cleaning up a messy garden my day started like this before and after 002.JPG

Message 1 of 6,720
Latest reply
6,719 REPLIES 6,719

Re: My day

Funny about the leaf motif, Freddie ... I just ordered some leaf stencils to create some more interesting doors ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 141 of 6,720
Latest reply

Well we were in Bunnings wandering when I noticed this blind and loved it better still it had been reduced considerably. I want it to get dark so I can see what it looks like at night LOL.

Message 142 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day began with a call at 5.45. Could I babysit while B took J to hospital as she had gone into labour. Was there in 3 minutes.

At 6.04 I had helped deliver a beautiful baby girl. No dramas and thankfully a text book delivery. Ambos.arrived 10 minutes later. 

Message 143 of 6,720
Latest reply

Wow, I guess that is a really good day! ๐Ÿ™‚ Congratulations!

Talking of old haunts in Canberra, mine were Private Bin, Deakin Hotel, Civic Hotel and one in Kingston? too long ago for me to remember , early 70's

and let's not forget (Greasy) Louies! for a burger after everything closed, Turner? maybe and Civic for chile con carne!

Message 144 of 6,720
Latest reply

Yes, congratulations, Twinkles.

I remember the Civic Hotel ... goodness ... it closed ages ago ... The Kingo (Kingston Hotel)? And, the clubs ... the Labor Club, the Workies, the Dickson Tradies ... and the food van near Toad Hall.

Message 145 of 6,720
Latest reply

How did the blind look Freddie? were you happy with it?  .....  Love to see progress pics of your garden. It's quite windy here today but it's looks like the hot house is going up anyway, can't wait any longer as I have a zillion plants waiting to to into it.   We are also re vamping the old shade house and finishing of the veggie  garden gate, it just goes on and on lol

Message 146 of 6,720
Latest reply

DSCN1016.JPG

Just waiting for the gate to be finished so I can get them planted

Message 147 of 6,720
Latest reply

The blind looks OK but it needs curtains otherwise it has that bare unfinished look, what I will probably end up doing is leaving the blind right up during the day and just pull it down at night. I have found some nice cross over cottage curtains so I will order them. The cupboard handles have just gone on they do look better nothing flash but better for an older kitchen. The vinyl should go down by the end of next week I hope. The kitchen cupboards and drawyers will have a clean out and a chuck out whilst i'm at it Woman Indifferent

Message 148 of 6,720
Latest reply

@twinkles**stars wrote:

My day began with a call at 5.45. Could I babysit while B took J to hospital as she had gone into labour. Was there in 3 minutes.

At 6.04 I had helped deliver a beautiful baby girl. No dramas and thankfully a text book delivery. Ambos.arrived 10 minutes later. 

Congrats twinks awwww a little bubba *sneaks a smooch*

Message 149 of 6,720
Latest reply

side garden bed clean up ready for weed mat pebbles and plants.

side garden bed 003.JPG

Message 150 of 6,720
Latest reply