My day

After several hours during the week clearing and cleaning up a messy garden my day started like this before and after 002.JPG

Message 1 of 6,720
Latest reply
6,719 REPLIES 6,719

Re: My day

I just asked him, apparently he has one, he says it's the cutting in that that he will find difficult, so he will just have to take it slowly. I can't help him as I just can't take the paint smell it makes me quite sick.
Message 521 of 6,720
Latest reply

@j*oono wrote:

How do you do the cutting in underneath the architraves though?  I would make a hell of a mess.

Need a ladder for cutting in, all rolling is with the pole though.

photo screen-1-1-1-1.jpg
Message 522 of 6,720
Latest reply

I think lime green appliances would look great too.  Green and lilac go well together.

Joono
Message 523 of 6,720
Latest reply

My bedroom colours are lime green I was thinking a light khaki paint.

Message 524 of 6,720
Latest reply

@twinkles**stars wrote:

@punch*drunk wrote:

Smiley Surprised The pepper grinder just fell apart while I was cooking dinner and the chicken and sweetcorn soup is now full of peppercorns.....It wont worry me, but I dont think the kids will be very impressed lol.

Had that happen when I made a pot of soup at my daughters house. Fishing out whole pepper corns a s quick as I could. No ome complained. Poor pepper grinder was a throw out though

haha, I tried to fish them out with a strainer but the leek was coming with them so I gave up. My daughter sprung me sweeping them off the kitchen floor and they are still all over the stove top, no hiding the fact I did it....doesnt taste too bad though 🙂

photo screen-1-1-1-1.jpg
Message 525 of 6,720
Latest reply

@j*oono wrote:

I think lime green appliances would look great too.  Green and lilac go well together.

Yep, green and lilac go very well.  I have light sage green on my lounge/dining room walls and a feature wall in the dining room of green and mauve wallpaper.  There are a couple of small prints of mountain scenery with mauve matts in the wooden frames and they look great.

It all needs repainting as it is many years old but I can not make up my mind whether to change it.  It was done when the fashion was for cream or white walls which I hated.....I bucked the fashion then so I might just stick with it and be old fashioned.

Message 526 of 6,720
Latest reply

Get a long handle?

Message 527 of 6,720
Latest reply

I don't feel like posting here anymore someone is causing trouble. I was hoping to share the end result with everyone but that's not going to happen now.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments and encouragement.

Message 528 of 6,720
Latest reply

Oh I hope no one has upset you Freddie 😞
Message 529 of 6,720
Latest reply

Oh, that is a real shame freddie. Great thread and great to watch your progress in updating your 'new' home & garden.

Message 530 of 6,720
Latest reply