My day

After several hours during the week clearing and cleaning up a messy garden my day started like this before and after 002.JPG

Message 1 of 6,720
Latest reply
6,719 REPLIES 6,719

Re: My day

LOL Make that "Freddie"! I've self reported just in case there is a poster here with that name.

"There is nothing more; but I want nothing more." Christopher Hitchins
Message 551 of 6,720
Latest reply

I totally agree with BlueCats post, don't let one jealous (must be) spoilsport stop you from posting here. I love seeing what everyone is doing in the way of home decoration. I myself am in the market for a whole kitchen, this is not going to be fun.

Message 552 of 6,720
Latest reply

In our old house my brother in law put in dado boards in the boys' bedroom and I painted them gloss enamel off white.  I think it was called magnolia.  The walls above were in like a deep apple green called budding bough.  I loved it. Then we ripped the house down.

Joono
Message 553 of 6,720
Latest reply

I think I will end up painting ours to lighten the hallway a bit. Those colours sounds great, nice combo ....
Message 554 of 6,720
Latest reply

@freddie*rooster wrote:

I don't feel like posting here anymore someone is causing trouble. I was hoping to share the end result with everyone but that's not going to happen now.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments and encouragement.

Freddie

nooooooooo!

we all luvs ya! & renovating stories are always interesting, I love seeing what everyone else is doing

so put that paintbrush down & get back here

Message 555 of 6,720
Latest reply

@freddie*rooster wrote:

Thanks Flashie it's an exciting time for us both, certainly a little ray of sunshine after such a terrible couple of years.

OMG we have just received a letter from Ray White telling us our rent is in arrears and only paid up until 2/10/2014 they want us to remedy our arrears of $246.60 to avoid a breach an avoid further action. Mind you they signed the application and faxed the refund for our bond to the rental bond board on the day of settlement. Settlement was  on 24/09/2014 idjits.

Mr F wants to go down and tell them to get their records up to date, the devil in me is saying no no no let them kick us out Woman LOL

:womanlol

Message 556 of 6,720
Latest reply

we have 13 foot ceilings and in the lounge the plaster ceiling has rosettes and a pattern, so it cant be done with a roller. only by hand with a brush.  One day hubs came home unexpectedly at lunch time and found me up a ladder inh my undies ( it was hot up there)

he walked in and said... OK  where is he??   Woman LOL

we still have a laugh about that

Message 557 of 6,720
Latest reply

Agree with the posts above.

Nice red witches britches back there az. You have a fairly stressful day ahead of you.

LOL deb

We had stippled ceilings ( popular in the late 80's early 90's?) in one house we owned. They were a pain, not something a home handyman can repaint.
Message 558 of 6,720
Latest reply

lol lol lol good one! We can use a roller on our ceilings, but then each T & G join still needs to be gone over with a brush which is quite time consuming.
Message 559 of 6,720
Latest reply

@freddie*rooster wrote:

I don't feel like posting here anymore someone is causing trouble. I was hoping to share the end result with everyone but that's not going to happen now.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments and encouragement.

Freddie, my lovely,    You may borrow these if you want to        bgirlpants.gif

Please come back       heart smiley.gif

Message 560 of 6,720
Latest reply