Queen size fitted sheets

Hi everyone ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm needing some new queen size fitted sheets, does anyone know where I can get really good quality sheets for a decent price atm? I've done a bit of a search on here and on google but some personal opinions would be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 41
Latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

Re: Queen size fitted sheets

I do Soulart and I just googled the prices and they are definately cheaper here on eBay ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 21 of 41
Latest reply

Homeart is a great place for bargains.....they have great prices on quality mattress covers for King singles ......which I found really HTF anywhere else. Waterproof mattress covers with lovely velour tops....and sheet sets and you can buy sheets individually too. Hope this helps in your quest....that is if you have a store near you.

I always check ebay first....and spend most of my $'s on here but locally I sometimes find the odd bargain. Spotlight are ok for a sale....IF you can beat everyone else to it and I can never find what I want in their sales. They only seem to put what does not sell and 'cheap' lines in their sales IMO.

Message 22 of 41
Latest reply

Visit the Big River.......they have 300 count sheet SETS for under 10 dollars (US).......

Message 23 of 41
Latest reply

Is this an ebay store or where can i find pls?

Message 24 of 41
Latest reply

Well so far in my quest I have found a couple of decent priced sheets from Australian sellers here on eBay but the cheap stuff is all from China.  I really dont want to wait weeks for something to come from China even though they are the cheapest. 

I do have a Homeart nearby so I might have to go and have a look there later on.  

I went to the local Spotlight recently when I was looking for some items to adjust some overalls I had bought on eBay, they were so rude that I dont think I'd go back there even if they had the cheapest sheets in the world lol 

Message 25 of 41
Latest reply

There by Friday???

Message 26 of 41
Latest reply

What's the biggest river in the World?

Message 27 of 41
Latest reply

That looks awesome Katy, I've added it to my watch list I'm just about to msg the seller to see about buying more than one. Thank you so much for finding that ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 28 of 41
Latest reply

@this-one-time-at-bandcamp wrote:

What's the biggest river in the World?

Denial lol

Message 29 of 41
Latest reply

This is Cleopatra, the queen of denial...............

xmasdog2.jpg

Message 30 of 41
Latest reply