Quizz-Guess where IS Joe Hockey?

1st prize of $7 - cheque will be in the mail following award announcement to best answer..........*GO!

Message 1 of 78
Latest reply
77 REPLIES 77

Re: Quiz-Guess where IS Joe Hockey?

Post 68 is irrelevant and vulgar.. yet it stays?

Joe Hockey, Treasurer - untruth for the day  - "Super delay would 'almost inevitably' mean higher wages"

Message 71 of 78
Latest reply

@paintsew007 wrote:

are you bored icy?

Your pic might be funny to those who recognise the guy on the left ....who is he btw?

Seems 'off topic' to me. You keep going off topic in this thread. Are you unwell? Hope you get better soon.

not funny at all, sad and nasty - 

jikl.jpg

Message 72 of 78
Latest reply

I agree with Am3

Is that sort of language OK to use on CS? I didn't think it was
Message 73 of 78
Latest reply

Well, if it's okay to use this sort of language then maybe I'll suggest following ref topic :

Joe Hockey is too busy peeing our money up against the wall on some very shady and unfair things when he should be quietly sitting on the wall like a good little HD...... observing the surrounding environ and getting a clear and wholistic picture of what's what, rather than being told where to spend Australia's monies by All The Kings Men and Rupert .........

Message 74 of 78
Latest reply

@am*3 wrote:

Yeah it is probably a bit irrelevant, but then again, so is Paints's post 64, so I felt encouraged to post mine.

It's just for a bit of fun isn't it?

You all get great laughs out of posts lampooning TA, so I thought it would be ok to redress the imabalance a bit.

Message 75 of 78
Latest reply

@icyfroth wrote:

@am*3 wrote:

Yeah it is probably a bit irrelevant, but then again, so is Paints's post 64, so I felt encouraged to post mine.

It's just for a bit of fun isn't it?

You all get great laughs out of posts lampooning TA, so I thought it would be ok to redress the imabalance a bit.

mmm...well at least we know that we can use that word and post off  topic pictures in threads, good to know i suppose. 

Message 76 of 78
Latest reply

Post 64 is about a 'Joe' . The thread title is 'Where is Joe Hockey'... paints is suggesting where he may be in that post.

Your post has nothing to do with Joe or Hockey or a Treasurer of Australia. The text is vulgar ( which does contravene board policy) Not at all funny.

Message 77 of 78
Latest reply

@am*3 wrote:

Post 64 is about a 'Joe' . The thread title is 'Where is Joe Hockey'... paints is suggesting where he may be in that post.

Your post has nothing to do with Joe or Hockey or a Treasurer of Australia. The text is vulgar ( which does contravene board policy) Not at all funny.

Yeah fair enough comment there, Am. I thought it was all in good fun though.

How does Paint's post 61 fit in then? The tiger, with the elephant trunk?

Still trying to work that the relevance of that one.

Sorry about the vulgarity, but I fixed it here ya go:

badboybill.jpg

I thought the "no Bill" was relevant because of Bill giving the the mining tax repeal no bill.

Guess not.

Message 78 of 78
Latest reply