Setting a Precedent ?????

30 REPLIES 30

Re: Setting a Precedent ?????

Springyzoneโ€™s accounts are consistent with what is seen with COVID-19. It certainly can (and does) appear that a person gets the disease and is dead within a few days. The onset of symptoms is not immediate, so there will be frequently be a progression like this:

Day 1      X is infected             No symptoms

Day 2                                            No symptoms

Day 3                                            No symptoms

Day 4     X barely notices     Mild symptoms

Day 5     X says nothing         Mild symptoms

Day 6     X gets tested           Mild symptoms bit worse

Day 7     X tests positive        Symptoms mildish

Day 8     X goes to hospital  Feeling bit worse - Oโ‚‚ levels drop

Day 9     X moved to ICU       Moderate symptoms become severe

Day 10   X dies                           Itโ€™s already too late; cytokine storm

From โ€œHeโ€™s got COVIDโ€ to โ€œheโ€™s deadโ€ can be very fast.

Message 21 of 31
Latest reply

@countessโ€ฆ.โ€ฆ.โ€ฆ..โ€ฆ

โ€ฆ.even quicker if the person has underlying health conditions of any sort.  ๐Ÿ˜ž

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 22 of 31
Latest reply

Yes, very true.

Message 23 of 31
Latest reply

@rogespeed wrote:

I would look into the facts in detail regarding the " father in law" case because as noted the timeline is not typical for a fatal covid-19 case - as is quick to infect to distressing observable symptoms (like 4 days ) but usually slow to kill  (like 2-3 weeks )

Is a virus not a bacteria or chemical

I am taking my friend's word for it. Her father in law was elderly. He and his wife were both alive and well 3 weeks ago. They both came down with covid. The father in law died of it last Saturday (13 Nov) in Box Hill hospital.

He looked as if he was rallying but then died a day or so later.

My brother in law died of Covid in the same hospital on the evening of 4 Nov. The father in law was not even ill on 4 Nov. I talked to this friend on the morning of 4 Nov and mentioned my brother in law was terminal with covid. My friend's family were all okay at that point.

Yes, covid often does seem to kill in the 3rd week or so but in both these cases we are talking more elderly people or those with underlying health conditions so yes, it can kill in a handful of days.

With my brother in law, he went into hospital on Wed 27 Oct, for kidney problems. He was tested on arrival at hospital and it was a surprise to everyone to find he had a positive test. As I said, he was dead by 4 Nov. 

I believe these 2 people had covid. That's what the tests showed and they were both in the covid ward at Box Hill hospital. Why should I need to look into the facts? Are you implying the medical staff don't know what they are doing and incorrectly placed these people? I have more confidence in our medical system than that.

Message 24 of 31
Latest reply

Yes, that would be exactly what it is like.

I know roger questioned whether it could be covid in the cases I outlined. 

Obviously, by the time a person is recording a positive test to covid, it means they were probably exposed some days earlier and have been incubating it.  

Message 25 of 31
Latest reply

imastawka.. I suppose you are one of the few anti-vaxxers left. OMG. As you are a teacher, you said, are you not concerned about the safety of your colleagues and the safety of the children that you are entrusted with? Why not?

By the way, the word is livelihood, not livelyhood, teacher.  

Message 26 of 31
Latest reply

By the way........................................

Go back - read again - then maybe the light goes on.

Talk about Half.............๐Ÿคฃ

Message 27 of 31
Latest reply

@halfgweilo

I think you have mis-read stawka's post

Message 28 of 31
Latest reply

They also clearly have all the posts from the Channel Crew turned off 

Message 29 of 31
Latest reply

@halfgweilo wrote:

imastawka.. I suppose you are one of the few anti-vaxxers left. OMG. As you are a teacher, you said, are you not concerned about the safety of your colleagues and the safety of the children that you are entrusted with? Why not?

By the way, the word is livelihood, not livelyhood, teacher.  

Oh dear.

But, your post has pointed out that I omitted a vital word.

Let me add that word in a copy and paste of my previous post - and notice, please, the first sentence -

One of the responders -

I am a teacher in nsw, obviously canโ€™t work any more. I would love to be compensated for loss of livelyhood and begin my own educational business.

I'm kinda glad this one is no longer teaching.

..................... I omitted the 'no' in my post.  My bad

Message 30 of 31
Latest reply