Terrorist attack in sydney

dup_fabi
Community Member

YEP! I warned over 5 years ago that this was coming also.It gets worse.All of this is in the Bible.There is a religious war coming soon.Sorry to advise but the atheists lose.

It turns nuclear.

Message 1 of 230
Latest reply
229 REPLIES 229

Re: Terrorist attack in sydney

Not allowed to name people anymore in the raids.  Terrorists are getting covered up the same as parents who kill children. Why do crooks get their names covered up.

Message 81 of 230
Latest reply

Wish they would deport Dr Rifi. Let them go overseas we do not want them here. They will be another Farad Mohammed but I think the Dr will stop the media from naming Muslims anymore.

Message 82 of 230
Latest reply

No one makes anyone do anything he made his  own decision.  There were other stories he did not attend school etc. It is like the Tyrelll matter so many different stories to cover he and the family up. The problem is people are being taught to blame others when they do any wrong.  The same as the child that drowned. Mum said the tradesmen left the door open. It was mum was not looking after the toddler.  It goes on and on when a toddler dies everyone is to blame when they are not being looked after.  If there was a gaol term for neglect so many toddlers lives would be saved.

Message 83 of 230
Latest reply

Agree let Russia do as they like.  Keep the refugees over there and not come here.  I notice these alleged Asylum Seekers once they come here and get their pensions they very quickly make trips overseas to visit their relatives in the so called danger zone. They are alleged to have no money but where does it come from.  Do the churches give it to them or are the taxpayers funding their trips.

Message 84 of 230
Latest reply

toypattern wrote:

Why does Archbishp Fischer of St Marys Cathederal and the Anglican Archbishop of Sydney who both want us to open our arms to the Muslim Refugees loose their voice then they kill innocent people in Sydney.  If it was a Judge or a Priest they may find their voice.

I hope they have offered free schooling at St Andrews Cathederal or St Marys Cathederal to the 16 year old boy who was arrested but relased on bail and free to go back to is Parramatta School.  They could also offer free schooling to the othe radicals at that school

as it is their duty to open their arms and give them free education, uniforms, excursions etc. Bishop Court the empty mansion owned by the Church who knocked back $25 million for it can house a couple of familes including this young boys to put him on the right track

rent free.

the syrian refugees will include the

most vulnerable from the most 

persecuted minorities. probably 

mainly women and children, that are

currently in UN refugee camps.

they had nothing to do with the killing

of innocent people in sydney.

Message 85 of 230
Latest reply

when a terrorist act is committed in

the name of god - how can you deny

it was religiously motivated?

Message 86 of 230
Latest reply

You can’t.

Message 87 of 230
Latest reply

@toypattern wrote:

Agree let Russia do as they like.  Keep the refugees over there and not come here.  I notice these alleged Asylum Seekers once they come here and get their pensions they very quickly make trips overseas to visit their relatives in the so called danger zone. They are alleged to have no money but where does it come from.  Do the churches give it to them or are the taxpayers funding their trips.

I'm not so much concerned with who is funding their trips; my concern is that if someone who has who has been granted asylum in this country then later voluntarily travels back to that same country for a visit or a holiday or for just about any reason, then surely, they have implicitly admitted that is is safe for them to do so and that they are no longer in fear of persecution.

That being the case they no longer have a claim to be a refugee, so why are they allowed to return to Australia later on ?

Message 88 of 230
Latest reply

@iapetus_rocks wrote:

@toypattern wrote:

I'm not so much concerned with who is funding their trips; my concern is that if someone who has who has been granted asylum in this country then later voluntarily travels back to that same country for a visit or a holiday or for just about any reason, then surely, they have implicitly admitted that is is safe for them to do so and that they are no longer in fear of persecution.

That being the case they no longer have a claim to be a refugee, so why are they allowed to return to Australia later on ?

Well - I suppose someone has to collect their Centrelink payments.

Message 89 of 230
Latest reply

One can only admire your zealotry toypattern - but I fear you were born 400 years out of your time.

http://www.headgatetheatre.co.uk/witchfinder/more_hops.html

Message 90 of 230
Latest reply