Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Odd Telstra/Paypal email...should I worry?

Got an email from a Paypal address as follows: You sent a payment of 142.00 AUD to Telstra (service@telstra.com.au) Thanks for using PayPal. To see all the transaction details, log in to your PayPal account.It may take a few moments for this transact...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Posts not posting properly..

I know that one other person has had this problem.. I make a post.. do a preview... add or remove something then I post and whatever changes I have made do not work, only the original post made before the preview shows up. this has happened about fiv...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Contempt of Court

Sympathy for the red faced Judge :^O http://www.cnet.com.au/judge-holds-himself-in-contempt-for-his-smartphone-339343973.htm A Michigan judge has held himself in contempt of court and paid a US$25 fine after his smartphone interrupted court proceedin...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Massive Explosion At Texas Fertiliser Plant

A massive explosion has ripped through a fertiliser plant in West, Texas, possibly leaving 60-70 people dead including first responders. Many more people are injured, with reports the explosion 'levelled' buildings in a five-block radius, including a...

• 40 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Moderate political discussion thread

Can we please have a place where we can have reasonable, moderate political discussion without players, from both sides, coming in and taking over with their extreme radical opinions that only serve to drive everyone else away. No name calling, no br...

Should the media photoshop gory images?

There has been a bit of debate about a US newspaper photoshopping the gory bits of an image of a girl with an horrific wound on her leg after the Boston bombing. The image was photoshopped on the front page but was published elsewhere in it's origina...

Beggars

I was approached by a beggars this morning outside the local Woolworth's store. I had just finished my shopping when is male came over to me and asked if I could give him some change I replied that I don't carry cash on me I only use plastic. He then...

• 28 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Gallstones. I think I have them. X-(

Will go see the GP tomorrow but am just recovering form my 3rd attack in 2 weeks. But everything I read says that my GB has to be removed. I don't want it removed. Anyone else managing to survive with it intact? Any advice?

Is the labor calculator broken?

I quote Tasmania would lose the equivalent of 3,000 nurses, 800 doctors, 500 allied health professionals and over 100 child protection staff under Tony Abbott. It is claimed that Tony Abbott will cut more than $600 million from Tasmania's economy Let...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful