Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Remember when...

So here I am many years later with some memories. My first introduction to this board was a clique of people laughing at someone bragging about a red car they had bought. The Wiggles were referenced. Barbies were photographed in degrading and explici...

Photo Challenge #104 Theme - Memories of Mother

This one is dedicated for my mother now with not long on this earth. Theme is Precious memories or moments of mother.Mums give birth to us, feed, care and nuture us, the most special person in our lives without a doubt. Photo(s) must be your own work...

Resolved! Caption This #236

Winner will be the caption that has the most kudos.In the case of a tie, winner will be decided by the OP. Winner to start the new round. Closes Thursday, November 14th at 5:47pm (a quickie). Have fun

Removing cat urine smell from floor boards?

Hi all,Previous owners of my house had pets that urinated all over unsealed floor boards in my bedroom (yuck!) I managed to get rid of most of the smell except when its damp it all comes back. Now my cat has taken to urinating on the carpet which has...

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: Bed

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: Bed Ends Tuesday 12th November (Evening) Interest in this challenge has been pretty low lately (only 10 entries and the grand total of 8 kudos in the last round. 25 songs and 24 kudos in the one before). See how this...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 28 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Photo Challenge #103

Theme is - "A Treasured Item". This does not have to be an expensive item, just something that means a lot or touched your heart. Photo(s) must be your own work.Photo enhancement is permitted but must also be your own work.Everyone is welcome to ente...

20/20 vision needed in Japan

If you're a woman, that is.I saw an intriguing news report that some companies in Japan have a rule that no female employees are to wear glasses.It does not apply to the men. I was a little bit shocked, to be honest. I would have thought that in this...

Resolved! Caption This #235

Winner will be the caption that has the most kudos.In the case of a tie, winner will be decided by the OP. Winner to start the new round Closes Monday, November 11th in the afternoon. Have fun

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: Orange

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: Orange Ends Fridday 8th Novenber (Evening) NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE.This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The poster of the...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Woolworths investigated

Woolworths investigated after admitting it underpaid 5,700 staff up to $300 million https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-10-30/woolworths-underpays-5700-staff-up-to-300-million-dollars/11652656 now when i see the adverts telling me how they are deliverin...

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is Cat / Dog

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is Cat / Dog Ends Monday 4th Novenber (Evening) NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE.This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The poster of th...

Resolved! Photo Challenge #102

Theme is: Ebony & Ivory . Photo(s) must be your own workPhoto enhancement is permitted, but must be your own workEveryone is welcome to enter and anyone can give a kudosWinner is the photo with the most kudosThe winner chooses the next theme ... If t...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful