Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Jobs and growth

Two things that the government has absolutely no control over.Unless they are going to increase the number of public servants the government cannot increase jobs.Reducing company tax will not create jobs. It may increase wages but any wage increases ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Why do people protest about Islam?

I honestly believe that some of the protests seem valid Some don't I've probably upset a few on this board by saying my piece! How many Syrian refugees are in Lebanon? I doubt a lot of people actually know, there has to be some control, I hate the wa...

10 Companies Have Taken Control Of Australian Politics

Labor senator Sam Dastyari has warned there is something "fundamentally wrong and rotten" with Australia's entire political system, claiming there are 10 huge companies with so much power and influence they have killed proper democratic process at th...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This #15

Finishing Sunday 7th Febuary - 9pm(ish) AESTWinner by kudos. Unless it's a draw, then it's first in, best dressed. (pays to be an early riser)Winner to pick the next pic and duration of time to suit themselves

toiletroll.jpg

How To Clean Chrome Electric Stove Burner Rings

Anyone got any good tips? I've been scrubbing them with those microfibre cubes, which is ok for the smaller ones, but the big burner which gets more use doesn't really come up as clean and shiny as I'd like. Just had a look at youtube and they reccom...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Karen Carpenter

For those that loved her this may interest you http://www.theguardian.com/books/2010/oct/24/karen-carpenter-anorexia-book-extract?CMP=soc_567

Resolved! The Separation between Church & State.

It has longed been a question that has matched the history of time, “The question of the Separation between Church & State”. Should there be a clear separation between them both? The answer is not in the question, nor is it as simple as a yes, or a n...

World's Busiest .....Train Station

I watched the TV documentary last night. (First aired in 2013) http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12ww8o_worlds-busiest-train-station-shinjuku-full_travel 3 million people pass through Tokyo's Shinjuku Station in 24 hours and it is closed for cleaning...

there is no such thing as race

Scientists long ago proved that race is not a biological reality but a myth, a socially constructed concept. Yet, despite the data, human beings have been programmed to associate specific things to certain "racial groups"; things like intelligence, w...