Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Some switched on people in Sydney in attracting tourists

Having commented in the past on Geelong and how they reinvented the city as a destination to come to as opposed to it's old, dowdy manufacturing town, it's good to see some others know whta they are talking about. I like seeing the word "destination"...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! love or marriage

Speaking as a single fella I'd like to know what is actually achieved by getting married. Does having a piece of paper from the government and the blessing of something that probably doesn't exist really necessary

• 62 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I told you so

I've said it before, I live in the best town in the country Top 10 Australian cities & towns Flight Centre AustraliaAs promised, here are the top 10 Australian cities & towns as voted by you!1. Melbourne, VIC2. Cairns, QLD3. Broome, WA4. Hobart, TAS5...

Robber's sentence should be cut: lawyer

A WOULD-BE armed robber's sentence should be reduced because he didn't fire or aim a gun at police while fleeing, a Sydney court has been told. JUNIOR Niuqila, the son of former Wallabies player Acura Niuqila, pleaded guilty on September 8 to conspir...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Housework, Death, And Hipster Jihadi Husbands

This is the picture which has emerged from a new report into the lives of women who leave their comfortable lives in the West to join the fight for Islamic State. Researchers Carolyn Hoyle, Alexandra Bradford and Ross Frenett analysed the accounts of...

• 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

‘There is no “Palestine” in the Koran. Allah gave Israel to the Jews

Jordanian Sheikh: ‘There is no “Palestine” in the Koran. Allah gave Israel to the Jews’Sheikh Ahmad Adwan, who introduces himself as a Muslim scholar who lives in Jordan, said on his personal Facebook page that there is no such thing as “Palestine” i...

No Scarf For Michelle Obama At Saudi Funeral

Barack Obama was in Riyadh on Tuesday to pay his respects to the late Saudi King Abdullah. His visit, for which he cut short a much-hyped trip to India, underscores how important the U.S.-Saudi relationship remains to the American leadership. On soci...

• 54 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tastes okay, however...

Tasted okay on my toast this morning, however, upon opening the container, its texture looks like dropped dunked Anzac biscuit in the bottom of a coffee cup. I'm referring to Sanitarium Natural Peanut Butter - Crunchy. Now reading the label with larg...