Fun & Games
Word games, song lyrics, letter games? Join the fun and play some games!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

10 things you (obviously) don't know about me

Carrying on from my 'say hello' thread in the community spirit section, I may as well introduce myself here, too. So here we go: 10 things you (obviously) won't know about me 1. I've been stalking you all for years... nah, not really 2. Outback NSW i...

Resolved! Merry Christmas Wordies

as the header says I would like to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year..good to see our games are still been played!!(I don`t pop in as much as I did..naughty me..lol)

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CS:- Chuckle Store

As with all past inadvertent blooper post threads, the introductory post must be the classic contribution from our cheerful fishy lady, circa 2002:- 1stdolphinlady "no expert here but is it possible to buy chicken & screw it to the posts of your fenc...

• 1647 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Saturday word game

For those of us who trawl the boards on Saturdays... Make a three-letter word starting with the middle letter of the previous word. First person to respond has the first word.

next line of a song

add the next line to the song and then change and pick anotherstart with There's an old man sitting next to me

• 41 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Entertaining Emails.!

some of the emails circulating about are realy quite entertaining. Share some of what you consider such and give us all a laugh.

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changes to the eBay header across the Australian site

Over the next few days you will see changes to the eBay header across the Australian site. The changes to look out for are: The Sell and Help & Contact links will move to the left hand side of the header. The Community link will move to the footer. T...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Movie help

Are there any movie buffs available to help discover the name of a show I saw on tv many years ago?Genre Crime/suspence/thriller. I saw this show on TV 1992 I believe. I don't recall the title or actors, however I do remember the storyline. Can anyon...

new forum

It seems that there is no way to open a new group nowadays, anyone got any ideas how to do it now??

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Riddles

What is it that no man ever yet did see, which never was, but always is to be? A:tomorrow

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful