Fun & Games
Word games, song lyrics, letter games? Join the fun and play some games!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

add four words

to the story. We used to have this here, just add four words to the story. I will start: An elephant wearing gumboots

Resolved! Wordies

I was just wondering where those playing the word games have gone.Been 3 days since anyone except for me has posted and I am hoping you are all ok?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

your favorite video game of the 2000s?

Hi ya'll!Let's start a video game thread here! As I believe there would be many gaming enthusiasts in this group. My favorite games (gaming canine) are quite recent like Black ops 3, Sims 4 & Red dead redemption. What are your favorite titles?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help please

I cannot play most of the games on here - whether I sort by 'oldest to newest or vice versa' it still takes me back to 2011/12 How are you all managing? I'm on Windows 10 - Chrome.....do I need to change? Any help appreciated

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Jokes

They're boasting about race recordsSome race horses staying in a stable. One of them starts to boast about his track record. "In the last 15 races, I've won 8 of them!"Another horse breaks in, "Well in the last 27 races, I've won 19!!""Oh that's good...

• 113 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where are my techies?

Every time in the past I have needed advice, whether it is for a camera, phone or GPS, the posters on the Electronics Board have helped, now I can't even find the Board. 'My sister has bought an iphone 6 (yes, I know, we are behind the times) I need ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Hi

Hi eBayJust looking for a chat,HMU?ty

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Anyone Doing Dry January?

Man cuts out alcohol and coffee for two years and this is what happened Thousands of people are three days into a Dry January, the tedious annual ritual of skipping all alcoholic drinks for 30 days. But what happens if you manage to nail Dry January,...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

While you are thinking of a reply to a thread...

...something to while away the time. You won't see the Beatles, but you might see a tourist being mown down by passing traffic, as they're posing for photographs. (The actual studios are on the oposite side of the road, and slightly out of camera sho...