Fun & Games
Word games, song lyrics, letter games? Join the fun and play some games!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How About A TUNE ?! Music Thread.

Just a thread to archive stuff i like to listen to. I've no particular preferences, I simply like anything that sounds good to me. I had one of these threads before, but will never delete this one. Drop by anytime we never close, and share your taste...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5838 replies
  • 1 Helpful

how do I start a group?

I would like to start a group for mental health. There is one running in CS at present, but it is not going well and I think it would be better if we made it a private group... how do I start one?

Cryptic Crosswords Anyone?

To anyone who enjoyed the Stickler cryptic crosswords in various newspapers and were devistated when they were ended, dont despair. David Stickley has come to our rescue. Please email me if you want info.

Settings in fun and games

Hello can some one help please:how do i get the last coment made on a game come up first on your games page.Also when i played before i used to get emails but this is no longer happening how can i correct this please thank you

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The Quest...

Take it easy she’ll be rightlife’s not a race you know.Kick back ‘n take in the sightswith experience knowledge'll growEmbrace what’s offeredtake life by the ballsfor you never know if you’ll be homewhen the reaper calls. Make time to eat life’s frui...

• 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

50 Odd..

It's a good thing being 50..no expectations..no need to prove yourselfor be someone else's version.We've already chased our ghosts. (or should have)Testosterone feuled momentsor hormone induced madness is less to rare,mid life is on us, so we philoso...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Customer Support unavailable for eBay.com.au

Earlier today an earthquake hit the Philippines near the city of Cebu. Many of our dedicated Customer Support employees are based in this region, and our thoughts are with all of them and their families as they deal with this disaster. The office bui...

User avatar by eBay Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Play Time

http://img0.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/c/5/3970/3970473_sprite198.swf

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WARNING: DON'T UPGRADE YOUR GF TO WIFE

Dear Tech Support Team,... ...Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 5.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child-processes that took up a lot of space and valuable resources.... ... ...In addition, Wife 1.0 installed its...

27 August UPDATE - Site outage on Friday 23 August 2013

"We know that many of you were inconvenienced by the site being unavailable on Friday night. We’ll be sending an email this evening to those most severely impacted - sellers with auction listings that ended and buyers who won an auction while the sit...

User avatar by Community Manager Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

26 August UPDATE - Site outage on Friday 23 August 2013.

"We’re now in the final stages of understanding the total impact of Friday’s site outage for buyers and sellers, on mobile and tablet devices, on the web and through our APIs. We expect to be in a position to provide more detailed information tomorro...

User avatar by Community Manager Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful