Fun & Games
Word games, song lyrics, letter games? Join the fun and play some games!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay.com.au Intermittent Site Issues

"As highlighted in earlier posts: Late on Friday afternoon (AEST) eBay.com.au experienced a number of access issues following routine maintenance to the site. We can confirm that as of 8.00am AEST all issues were resolved and the site was returned to...

User avatar by Community Manager Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Announcement Update - 24/08/2013

"As announced: Late on Friday afternoon (AEST) eBay.com.au experienced a number of site access issues following routine maintenance to the site. We are now able to confirm that as of 8.00am AEST the site has been restored to full functionality. Our t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Announcement - 23/08/2013

ebay.com.au is experiencing intermittent issues following complications during routine maintenance. We are working to resolve the matter promptly and regret any inconvenience.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Something light hearted and fun

Type out the sentence you end up with. Pick the month you were born: January-------I kicked February------I loved March----------I karate chopped April------------I licked May------------I jumped on June-----------I smelled July------------I did the ...

.......Chuckle Channel.......

As with all past inadvertent blooper post threads, the introductory post must be the classic contribution from our cheerful fishy lady, circa 2002:- 1stdolphinlady "no expert here but is it possible to buy chicken & screw it to the posts of your fenc...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 52 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Chuckle Channel

As with all past inadvertent blooper post threads, the introductory post must be the classic contribution from our cheerful fishy lady, circa 2002:- 1stdolphinlady "no expert here but is it possible to buy chicken & screw it to the posts of your fenc...

• 38 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ice Cream

Its getting warm; kind of curious about what everyone likes. Whats your favorite flavor?

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful