Fun & Games
Word games, song lyrics, letter games? Join the fun and play some games!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Devils DownUnder Tag Request 2010

Hello everyone and WELCOME to the Devils DownUnder Signature Tag request thread. Feel free to pop in and request as many tags as you would like from the devils. To help us make your tag, please tell us the name you would like on it, any themes/pictur...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8312 replies
  • 0 Helpful

3D printing, printing a better future

"Mom! Don't we have any cups left at home, why can't I find any of them?" I shouted at my mom who was watching TV in the living room. "Try this one!" A beautiful cup appeared in front of my eyes. Huh? Where did this come from? It turns out that 3D pr...

The Whack-a-Word game

I hope this might prove to be another enjoyable word game on this board. The idea is this: the starting poster posts a word that represents a weapon (funny, serious, bizarre, whatever the case may be), and uses that word in a sentence that describes ...

Health and Wealth, Which Do You Prefer?

"Health is wealth!". This is an old saying which the majority applaud. As a rule, the wealthier you are, the weaker is your health, but this cannot be applied to all. To begin with, a person that has health can afford to challenge all hardships. For ...

Keep a diary

Night, like ink drops on the canvas of the sky, permeates and faints. With a few strokes of the brush, there are stars. With a few strokes, the soft moonlight will shoot into your heart. The firefly's light is as warm as the stars. The cricket took o...

My pet animal

My pet animal is cat. I call it Millie. It is black in color and beautiful to look at. Its whole body is covered with soft fur. It has a long tail and round head. lt's eyes and ears are very acute. lts four legs have some sharp claws by which it can ...

Relaxing moment for the weekend

Last Sunday, my mother had me take my little young brother to a trip to the country. She requested me take good care of him. While we were walking along the road, the sun was shining brightly and the breeze was blowing gently. We saw the beautiful fl...

Interesting sightings

Can't wait to share it with all of you. I was shopping in the mall during the day, filled up an entire shopping cart, and came to the checkout counter to wait in line. When I turned my face, I saw a very elegant man standing in the line on the right,...