My pet animal

My pet animal is cat. I call it Millie. It is black in color and beautiful to look at. Its whole body is covered with soft fur.

It has a long tail and round head. lt's eyes and ears are very acute. lts four legs have some sharp claws by which it can easily kill the rats.

Like Millie very much for its good nature. When l call it Millie it comes to me mewing. I give it fish, meat, milk and rice. It is fond of milk but it does not steal it. So, every member of our house loves Millie dearly.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

My pet animal

My cat doesn't steal milk either.

It used to, but now it knows better.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

My pet animal

I don't have a cat. lol

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

My pet animal

My cat goes crazy for milk.

He is not lactose-intolerant. He'll drink any milk; however, I do play it safe and use lactose-free milk. He will boof his head forward in the way while it's being poured into his drink bowl, unless someone holds him back with a firm hand to the forehead  until the milk's been poured.

He also steals my freshly baked croissants and fresh bread if he is ever in the position of being able to do so. (He sneaks upstairs when a family member opens the downstairs door and doesn't realise that the rogue has activated his cunning whoosh-past plan.)

He's adorable, but very cheeky.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

My pet animal

10419574_10203772939940267_2863887512559307507_n.jpg

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

My pet animal

couldn`t resist😉

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

My pet animal

I never owned a cat who would steal milk.

But I did have a dog (many years ago) who would bring milk home from the neighbours' houses, bottles and all!

That was in the days that milk was delivered in glass bottles, and he never broke one, only poked a hole in the lid and drank as much as he could.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

My pet animal

That’s hilarious! Bottle-stealing and cap-holing milk thief…!

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

My pet animal

He also brought home several odd shoes, and once a mesh orange bag full of oranges.

The neighbours soon learnt to come to our house to find any lost footwear.  😂

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply