Relaxing moment for the weekend

Last Sunday, my mother had me take my little young brother to a trip to the country. She requested me take good care of him.

While we were walking along the road, the sun was shining brightly and the breeze was blowing gently. We saw the beautiful flowers smiling at us and heard the birds singing their sweet songs on the trees. The scenery was indeed very pretty.

When we felt tired, we returned home. We saw our mother waiting for us at the door. After pushing the door in, we found a Starry Light Lamp. It creates a dreamy starry sky, and romantic environment and full-immersion atmospheres in the dark occasion for us. With the sound of soothing music, we fell asleep quickly.

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

I have a similar lamp and always look at the ceiling of my bedroom full of stars before trying to sleep. I still cannot sleep, but that's another story. I love my star projector.

Message 2 of 23
Latest reply

The sky at night delights me. I’m always aware of the immensity of the universe, the glory of the heavens, the mystery of human consciousness, the nature of the supernatural, a sense of God and man (in the genetic sense, not gender-related sense), how heavenly bodies have influenced human philosophy and travel and geography and religion and knowledge throughout history…

Sometimes when I’m driving home and the moon hangs low on the sky like a glowing apple, I can’t help but pull over to look at it and marvel at how beautiful it is.

Message 3 of 23
Latest reply

The stars say to their companions that there must be light in the dark.

Message 4 of 23
Latest reply

I love astronomy and the night sky and wish I could live in the countryside with a huge telescope and spend the night in my front yard looking at the night sky when I cannot sleep.

It makes me a bit sad to think that the faintest stars (the ones far, far away whose light takes so long to reach our dreamy eyes) might already be dead, but it is also interesting to ponder about the connection between life and death, and to realize how elated stars can make us, even when in reality some of them might not exist any longer.

Message 5 of 23
Latest reply

starrynight.jpg

Message 6 of 23
Latest reply

Did you paint this papermoon.lady? One of the ladies that I know tells me painting is a very relaxing hobby.

Message 7 of 23
Latest reply

Good grief Nics - I would think Paper would wish she had - it's a Van Gogh. 

Message 8 of 23
Latest reply

Haha just goes to show I no nothing about paintings Dom😀

Message 9 of 23
Latest reply

LOL  Nics - it's for sale - want it. ??????

Message 10 of 23
Latest reply