200 Free Listings

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2852

Just in case it works for you ...... I get the message "Unfortunately this promotional offer is not available to you"

Message 1 of 41
Latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

Re: 200 Free Listings

There

Message 21 of 41
Latest reply

thank you very much....wahooo it worked

Message 22 of 41
Latest reply

Just giving this a 'bump'

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2852

Message 23 of 41
Latest reply

I got the emails this morning, even on accounts that aren't set up for buying or selling. This one got the email and another one that I use for checking different things but never set up to buy or sell.

Message 24 of 41
Latest reply

Thank you so much - works on stores and non-stores ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 25 of 41
Latest reply

Works here, shock horror!

And just like that, the 3 free relists have vanished yet again along with the saved drafts. Maybe by next week when the free listings are over it might work again without me having to revise up to two hundred things.
Message 26 of 41
Latest reply

Just letting everyone here know that for me, the 3 auto relists are NOT coming off the 200 promotion.

Message 27 of 41
Latest reply

Same here cathyjoyjoy .... I was just going to post.

No complaining coming from me ....and good to hear that stores are eligible too ๐Ÿ™‚

AND .... how nice this thread has been ... everyone's happy .... it's a great communication stop    .... "share the love"    Heart

Message 28 of 41
Latest reply

Verified here, no wasted listings either; it's a pity that eBay is still playing funny-buggers with the relist-3-times-for-free option (my saved drafts have also vanished under the same old thing that happens all the time). I managed to list a dozen before trying again last night to no avail - it's still "down" as of 8:40AM.
Message 29 of 41
Latest reply

I kind of wish the 3 relists did come off the total because I'm going to be lucky to be able to use 50 of this promotion. Work hours are turning into something horrid this weekend, so very little time for listing. So far all I've managed to do is relist a few unsolds. I might untick the relists and relist them manually, that way I won't feel like I've wasted so many freebies! At least I can do that on my phone during my coffee, lunch and dinner breaks.

I'm also pleased to hear it's working for stores. I believe they haven't had a promotion since January.

Message 30 of 41
Latest reply