3 Stores and not 1 sale in over a week

We have 3 different stores and have sold NOTHING in over 1 week. Our Products are very cheap compared to others selling similar items. But 3 different srores and not 1 sale. We List new items almostly daily and still nothing. What is going on with eBay? Have the lost the plot? We (Store) Owners are paying for a service. and eBay keep Restricting, Limiting our sales. They tell us sweet FA but still want their money. 3 months ago they took 2 cents from my Bank account because my Paypal account was 2 Cents short. Anyone tried eBid yet? love to know the results. Sick and tired of eBay Restriction, Fees, MBG and a lot more

Paddy

Message 1 of 69
Latest reply
68 REPLIES 68

Re: 3 Stores and not 1 sale in over a week

Well, I don't know some of you do it - sell heaps of items because of ebay's favouritism AND read every forum post as a moderator AND work for ebay AND go to other normal employment as well.  All I can say is that I'd love to have just a fraction of your energy, and also a few of those 40-hour days you seem to have.  Smiley LOL

Message 61 of 69
Latest reply

The 40 hour days are easy. You remove the batteries from the clock. Then you can have days with as many hours as you like! 😄

Message 62 of 69
Latest reply

But, but, but, wouldn't that mean you end up doing too many hours at work because you wouldn't know when to knock off and go home?

Message 63 of 69
Latest reply

have 3 different stores and have sold NOTHING in over 1 week. Our Products are very cheap compared to others selling similar items. But 3 different srores and not 1 sale. We List new items almostly daily and still nothing. What is going on with eBay? Have the lost the plot? We (Store) Owners are paying for a service. and eBay keep Restricting, Limiting our sales. They tell us sweet FA but still want their money. 3 months ago they took 2 cents from my Bank account because my Paypal account was 2 Cents short. Anyone tried eBid yet? love to know the results. Sick and tired of eBay Restriction, Fees, MBG and a lot more

Paddy

------------------------------------------------

I had a look and it seems you sell cards. If I were after any football cards etc I would certainly be willing to buy from you, the photos are clear, postage is included so the upfront cost is clear, you have things nicely divided into categories so people don't have to wade through dozens of pages of things that aren't their primary interest. Your ads are good.

I then did a general ebay search. When I typed in afl games card, one of your items came out first.

When I typed in afl card though, I could not find any of yours in the first page or so. Maybe I missed some, I don't know.

Maybe the market for AFL games cards is a bit flat. Are there any other types of cards you could get your hands on?

I bought something a couple of days ago and I am pretty sure the sellers would have been a bit disappointed with the results. It started at $50, BIN of $150, had 7 watchers but mine was the only bid. I was very surprised. Maybe the market is a bit flat everywhere.

But I think ebay is a bit unpredictable. I was watching a food processor last week, at $310 it got not a single bid, no interest. Was relisted at $300 and on a 3 day listing, sold at close to $390.

Maybe things will take off for you this week, good luck!!

Message 64 of 69
Latest reply

Message 65 of 69
Latest reply

Oh look................it's the seal of approval

Message 66 of 69
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

Oh look................it's the seal of approval

smiley-shocked025.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 67 of 69
Latest reply

try selling more than just cards

Message 68 of 69
Latest reply

li.varia
Community Member

Hi everyone,

This topic has been closed to prevent new replies due to continued off-topic discussion and disputes.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Varia
Community Moderator
Message 69 of 69
Latest reply