3 Stores and not 1 sale in over a week

We have 3 different stores and have sold NOTHING in over 1 week. Our Products are very cheap compared to others selling similar items. But 3 different srores and not 1 sale. We List new items almostly daily and still nothing. What is going on with eBay? Have the lost the plot? We (Store) Owners are paying for a service. and eBay keep Restricting, Limiting our sales. They tell us sweet FA but still want their money. 3 months ago they took 2 cents from my Bank account because my Paypal account was 2 Cents short. Anyone tried eBid yet? love to know the results. Sick and tired of eBay Restriction, Fees, MBG and a lot more

Paddy

Message 1 of 69
Latest reply
68 REPLIES 68

I sell about 50 items per month. I have sold 5 today.

We (this store owner) is reasonably happy with how it's going. If I wasn't I wouldn't be here.

Please don't lump all store owners into the unhappy category unless you have surveyed every single one of them.

Message 2 of 69
Latest reply

Well... my worst week in 12 months.

I've sold less this WEEK than what I was selling DAILY late last year and earlier this year.

Some products that were regular sellers (domestic & OS) simply stopped selling overnight....at the beginning of May. 

Message 3 of 69
Latest reply

There's no rhyme nor reason as to why sales do or do not happen.

For example, May and June were my worst 2 months out of the previous 12 and yet July has picked up like a rocket. 

Sometimes it can depend on the product as there may be a lot of competition in that category at the time.

For me, there are some weeks where there may be 5-6 days between sales which is incredibly depressing and then suddenly I make 5 sales in one day. It really just depends on who is looking at the time.

Message 4 of 69
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

We (this store owner) is reasonably happy with how it's going. If I wasn't I wouldn't be here.

Please don't lump all store owners into the unhappy category unless you have surveyed every single one of them.

Good on you Dave you must be helping eBay with your comments in the forums so likely another employee. We did have 3 stores but no longer so your commission will drop. It seems if you have a complaint  against eBay in these forums you get your lights shut off. Has anyone noticed you make a complaint against ebay in these forums your sales are likely to drop big time and supposily eBay do not moniter these forums.

Paddy

Message 5 of 69
Latest reply

@southaustraliacardshop wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

Good on you Dave you must be helping eBay with your comments in the forums so likely another employee.We did have 3 stores but no longer so your commission will drop. It seems if you have a complaint  against eBay in these forums you get your lights shut off. Has anyone noticed you make a complaint against ebay in these forums your sales are likely to drop big time and supposily eBay do not moniter these forums.

Paddy

OMG . . . . . is there more than one who posts on these boards?  Please spill who the others are!

Message 6 of 69
Latest reply

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

Good on you Dave you must be helping eBay with your comments in the forums so likely another employee. We did have 3 stores but no longer so your commission will drop. It seems if you have a complaint  against eBay in these forums you get your lights shut off. Has anyone noticed you make a complaint against ebay in these forums your sales are likely to drop big time and supposily eBay do not moniter these forums.

Paddy

OMG . . . . . is there more than one who posts on these boards?  Please spill who the others are!

Its not hard to see read coments work them out Ebay have a lot of people working for them and these people who we think are trying to give advice but in actual fact are only looking after themselves. You complain on these boards your sales drop big time I Likely Will not sell anything now for months thanks to these

Paddy

Message 7 of 69
Latest reply

Hello, all. Just want to remind you that interpersonal dispute isn't allowed here. Thanks. 🙂

Message 8 of 69
Latest reply

@gewens wrote:

Hello, all. Just want to remind you that interpersonal dispute isn't allowed here. Thanks. 🙂

Take this subject off if you feel that way... This is a Public forum where all opinions are supposed to be allowed to be expressed. Is he getting scared?

Paddy

Message 9 of 69
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

Paddy

Well maybe YOU should be the one dipping your toes in the eBid water - nothing to list, 3% FVF, or $50 for a lifetime of no fees - rather than waiting for others to do so. Nothing ventured nothing gained. Be a pioneer. Sorta; it's an established site with several million listings, so some people think it worthwhile.

I am not an employee of eBay, nor are any other posters, but if you only want people who agree with you to post, you are going to be disappointed by those of us who would have given the joint the flick if we had the same level of bad luck you seem to have.

Message 10 of 69
Latest reply