4 day postage

Why have you made some of my listings 4 day postage? Stop it. I did not authorize this and it creates a false expectation for the buyer.  Put them back now & remove any feedback relating to delivery times.

Message 1 of 34
Latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: 4 day postage

Four day postage is not four day delivery. For letters, AP quote is 2-6 days, plus your handling time. That is the handling time you set for EVERY ONE of your listings. Presumably that is 4 days. If you're looking at your items using your selling ID distance won't come into it, and 4 days would probably be right.

I would say - "don't attack buyers who you don't have satisfactory dealings with". THAT is why I wouldn't buy from you

Message 21 of 34
Latest reply

ebay are guaranteeing 4 day delivery on random listings highlighted in green

Message 22 of 34
Latest reply

@qldrumble wrote:

I don't use private feedback ( the buyer selects private feedback ) 

very positive purchase - recommended seller

(Private listing)

l***e (454)

Past month

100% recommend. Fast postage and quality products and services

(Private listing)

a***a (94)

Past month

Very happy

(Private listing)

m***0 (186)

Past month

Bloody love it fits perfectly not to big not to small alot of ppl love it

(Private listing)

All of your feedback has private listing in the area where what the person bought should be. That is your choice ( how you listed it!) , not the buyer's. 

Private listing is for sensitive items ( kink or extra strong deodorant) that some people might be embarrassed about. Having innocuous items as "private listing" will be interpreted by some as looking dodgy.

Message 23 of 34
Latest reply

0 feedback doesn't mean 0 experience.

Post this carp on the Powerseller's board and many of us lowlife wannabees could well give you the same answers we have given here.

To explain - many posters on the boards don't use their selling IDs to post. For many legitimate reasons. Including revenge buying. That doesn't make us lowlives, or wannabees. Just people trying to help other members out, when they have LEGITIMATE issues. You fell at the first hurdle.

Message 24 of 34
Latest reply

Here is a hint ...every sale is a decal. ( stopping competitors from accessing your selling inventory history is good business practise ..nothing more ) 

Message 25 of 34
Latest reply

You have apparently solved your issue yourself.

Good luck.

Message 26 of 34
Latest reply

Maybe you have signed those listings up to eBay Plus, which includes an effectively free express option.

Your time would be better spent in analysing those listings.

I can manage 2100 listings, surely you can manage 1517?

Message 27 of 34
Latest reply

And you were able to find my seller ID how?

It is due to people like yourself that many members do not use their selling ID to post on the forum

People not liking hearing facts and revenge buying to teach the other member 'a lesson'

Having been a buyer for almost 20 years and a seller for almost as long

At least I don't blame other members for your opening rant, nor do I think I am so special eBay will read my comment on a member to member forum when they don't read anyone else's

Nor do I attack my buyers if they leave feedback I don't like

Lol

Message 28 of 34
Latest reply

@qldrumble wrote:

Here is a hint ...every sale is a decal. ( stopping competitors from accessing your selling inventory history is good business practise ..nothing more ) 

Love this one.

When every listing has an amount of how many have sold - not difficult to figure the popularity for the competition. 

Message 29 of 34
Latest reply

I get the same 4 day postage that has free postage and think it is only available to those buyers who live a short distance from me. I changed from 1 to 2 days handling and still shows the offer and likely allows for this.

Message 30 of 34
Latest reply