4 day postage

Why have you made some of my listings 4 day postage? Stop it. I did not authorize this and it creates a false expectation for the buyer.  Put them back now & remove any feedback relating to delivery times.

Message 1 of 34
Latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: 4 day postage

@qldrumble wrote:

Here is a hint ...every sale is a decal. ( stopping competitors from accessing your selling inventory history is good business practise ..nothing more ) 

News for you - your sold items are not hidden

| eBay

Message 31 of 34
Latest reply

You don't even need to be an eBay member to see everything in your (or any seller's) sold/completed items history

Anyone in the general public can look at it all

*Sorry, imastawka , I meant to respond to the OP 

Message 32 of 34
Latest reply

I'm a buyer and the 4 day shipping makes buyers get a false expectations that buying from a seller with 4 day shipping means they will have it in 4 business days so they purchase from sellers with that in there add and become disappointed when it isn't arrive on the believed time .eBay need to stop this it's losing customers for it's sellers due to this falsehood

Message 33 of 34
Latest reply

eBay are'nt going to stop it when they are the ones responsible for inserting it

There is no need for disappoint if buyers were to realise the estimated delivery date is just that, not a promise 

All the seller(s) is required/responsible for is posting it within their stated handling time

Sellers are not responsible for the speed of the postal service any more than the buyer is 

Regardless of how many grey dots you want to leave sellers, blaming them for the postal service's slowness 

Message 34 of 34
Latest reply