A major warning About Ebay& australia post

To all Ebayers the Australia post office is helping  deliver china mail and parcel cheaper than we can send our own  things around australia they have a contract with these countries to deliver there  mail and parcel at our expenses and all australians are paying to deliver there mail & parcels so all cost go onto all Australia people      

Now with Ebay will not stop any trouble like the area where the items are or the person live and when the items are coming from all they are after is money from all people and don't give a stuff about the way they trick you all seller and buyers.

Plus very time relist you product on ebay you look straight away and you see views already on your item that you relists so when you look at your views on your ebay site that is false so it is lies and it is misleading all sellers because half the time no one is looking at your product it ebay make it look like people are

Plus if you tell ebay like someone is braking your trade mark they will not help you at all they will help the person that is doing it and when you get lawyers to send them a answer aboutbraking the trade mark ebay will attack you and they will slowly stop sales on your product because i have gone from over 100 items per month to now find it hard to sell 20 items a month people have ask if i have been away because they cannot see my product

So ebay like taking people money from them but you just get tricked like **bleep** by them and they will not stop large seller from braking the rules because they are getting there money so bewarned  

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: A major warning About Ebay& australia post

oh really? omg, thats terrible.

how did you learn of this diabolical deal?

i thought AP was bound by international law to deliver mail from every country. but now i see your point, its darn criminal, i think i'll write a letter to AP CEO and give him a piece of my mind.

wont be a very big piece as i dont have much.

and i've noticed those 'views' on my relisted items too. thought it was fishy. bought myself a fishing rod in hope of catching dinner.

i'm so glad you warned me.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Nice lures, where are they made?

The views on relist is simple. Lets say 10 people have a saved search and be emailed when one is listed.

As soon as you relist, it will show 10 because 10 emails have just been sent assuming they will open their emails.

Postage from China, the Chinese government are cashed up and subsidize anyone doing business overseas including postage.

AP however get their fees with the Chinese government footing the bill.

Trademarks are almost impossible to action on overseas businesses or individuals.

(Unless you have a big bank account)

image host
Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Because with the cost from China the AP is add it to our parcels that we send around Australia and when we try to send parcel to them there countries it cost major amount

Because i get some product made up in china and i bring it in bulk to me and put it together and resell it i still cannot sell any cheaper than they are doing because when i put the cost of postage onto too it the item is push out of reach with there items they are selling.

Because i send to china items in a video box from AP and it cost me $30.00 and the item was under 300 grams so you tell me who getting the best deal

They send us the same amount and more than 300g   it is about $1.00 to $2..00   for them or it could be cheaper

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Simple maths.

30 million+ (?) Chinese sellers pay $2 for their postage

2 million (?) Aussie sellers pay $7.50 for their postage.

Worked it out yet?

There's simply not enough of us

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Australia Post, along with many other country's postal services, signed on to the UPU agreement many years ago. Under the agreement, all partipating countries A) retain all of the money they receive for international postage, and B) are obliged to deliver international packages (to a comparable service standard). 

That means yes, other countries - particularly export-focussed ones like China - can take advantage and have minimal costs to send international mail, knowing that it will only cost them whatever the domestic portion of postage and putting it on the plane is, while other countries seem to take the opposite tactic, but no one can dictate what another country's postage prices are, and it's not a conspiracy or a special deal, it's - by and large - business.

What does happen, though, is that any country that receives more mail from a particular country than is sent there will be eligible for (and receive) terminal dues for the difference, meaning AP charge you $30 for a service than wouldn't cost them that much more than a domestic parcel, keep all of that $30, and also get paid (annually, I believe) for the difference in volume of mail they deliver from China (they do say this doesn't cover actual costs, but they never say what the actual costs are, nor how much of a gap there is - I know they post loss amounts in connection with this situation, but they don't even clarify what the amounts are based on). 

Re: the trademark issues, I can't advise beyond the basic stuff, so not much help there. 

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

So you want Australia to pull out of the UPU agreement and charge the full cost of delivery to the senders from different countries so presumably the buyer will have to pay the extra which will be kept by AP.  What are you proposing to do about those countries where postage is more expensive than the cost in Australia? How are you proposing the buyer pays the extra and do you really think it will be cost effective for AP to then refund the extra to the seller's postal service.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Well, tonight I bought a "Chicken Plate" from Ali Baba at Highpoint Shopping Centre for dinner.  It was actually not bad for $14, a lot bigger than it looked when they were making it for me.  It came with 5 pieces of bread, two dips, a heap of chicken kebab meat, salad, coleslaw and some rice thing.  Took me a while to eat.  I recommend it.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply