Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

NOT HAPPY WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE

NOT happy with the way i was treated with customer support who laughed at the end of my delema.. so i do not need to deal with people who find humour with something i said or how i explained it ..(.maybe their explanation sounded confusing) anyway yo...

Where are the SMPro reports?

I used to be able to download the SMPro monthly reports. Now I can't seem to find them.Have they moved?When I go to my seller dashboard under "Sales Reports" it tell me I'm not subscribed?

Unpaid item by buyer

I received confirmation from paypal that an ebay cheque had been used to pay for the item. I sent the item. It was received. And then received another note to say the payment had been cancelled. Now the buyer keeps saying it was paypals fault. But I ...

Buyer has changed their mind.....a week later

I recently sold a piece of coloured glass. The lady received it and left me positive feedback.A week later I get a message telling me that I have mislead her with my description.I sold the glass bowl as purple / amethyst glass. She believes it is cra...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 22 replies
  • 1 Helpful

PO Issuing new barcodes for internatlonal items when lodged

Has anyone else had issues with the new international forms being issued new barcodes when you lodge them at the PO?. Basically what happens is I prepare the new forms and attach the barcode and labels for either "Standard" or "Express" but when I lo...

Buyer wants a refund for imei blocked phone that was clearly mentioned in the description.

Hi, I've already tried to work with the buyer. They have chosen to disregard my description and my intentions of selling this iphone. The buyer bought the phone as imei blocked which it states in the description and item specifics. I sold the phone a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Woolworths or BIG W with Click & Collect option

how do i stop the click and collect option from being an auto default as i do not want to use this service but the system makes me, i have to choose no for every add i make this is time consuming for me and a waist of my timealso it may couse problem...

Why would someone place 4 orders with 4 different IDs?

Someone ordered 4 items in quick succession, using 4 different IDs (same name and address), all of which are nonsense letter-strings and have 0 feedback. I sent the items with registered mail, but because they paid in 4 separate transactions ebay onl...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

what to do when buyer supplies incomplete address

Australia Post returned a package to me and it said that I needed a business name. The address given by the buyer didn't supply this and it is a massive building/transit centre. I have contacted the buyer asking for a business name and they just gave...

Payment for ebay purchase can't be made via iphone

Have problems occasionally with buyer not being able to make payment via their iphone. I recall reading on here once that it has something to do with an app that they are using?? Most people just end up hopping onto computer and pays this way...but I...

Watch your fvf after you sign up for a store

On the 5th I signed up for a new store as I had got a very nice listing, and sales where going well, with the lower fees I should of saved close to $2, per item, and as I was selling a few a day it would not take long to cover the $20 fee. I notice I...

Emailing eBay

Hi AllHow/where can I find a direct email address for eBay ? They have requested some ID, but when I sent it by reply email to them, I got a reply back saying customer service no longer monitors that email, and gave me a link to their customer suppor...

Resolved! can anyone please tell me, why i cant reply to neutral feedback please, its keeps saying no feedback

sorry if i have chosen the wrong part to put this in, can anyone please tell me why i can not reply to neutral feedback please, it keeps saying there is no feedback , but there is , when i push the button to reply thank you for any help Lyn