Any other BankSA/St George customers not receiving Managed Payments payouts?

I have been on the Managed Payments system basically since it began and have had absolutely zero issues. My payouts are set to daily, but I have not received a payout since the 26th of April. According to Ebay, everything is clear on their end with no issues at all, but the money is not appearing in my bank account. When I contacted my bank they said they had no record of a transaction whatsoever and confirmed that the last deposit was on the 26th.

After contacting Ebay again I was told I would need to get a letter from the bank confirming that no funds had been received. I decided to go into the branch myself to do this and, to my surprise, I was told by the lady behind the counter than another person had come in the day before with the same problem: they were an Ebay seller who was not receiving their payouts. This got me thinking that it must be a problem with the bank or Adyen not sending the money correctly to this particular bank.

When I asked the teller for this letter that Ebay had requested to tell them that no payments were reaching the account, she basically looked at me like I was an alien and told me she had no idea what that even meant or what they were asking for. I instead got a statement printed from the bank showing that I hadn't received payments since the 26th. I have since sent this off to the email address the man on the support line told me: uktcc@ebay.com

Are any other BankSA/St George customers having a similar issue? If so, please let me know, and make sure you contact Ebay and your bank to see if you can find anything out that I couldn't.

Message 1 of 46
Latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

Re: Any other BankSA/St George customers not receiving Managed Payments payouts?

One of my accounts is linked to a BankSA account. Payments have been coming through without problems.

Message 31 of 46
Latest reply

Re: Any other BankSA/St George customers not receiving Managed Payments payouts?

Hello,everyone. To be respectful is very important in your interaction with other members here. I'd like to remind you that content that is harmful, hostile, threatening, abusive, baiting, vulgar, defamatory, harassing, or includes hate or racist speech, name calling, or profanity will be edited or removed.  Please read about our policy here: https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Feedback/Updates-coming-to-eBay-com-au-Discussion-Boards/... Thanks very much. 🙂

Message 32 of 46
Latest reply

That's great news! Did support tell you anything in particular about the problem or how to fix it? I was simply told that the matter would be referred to the technical team and they would contact me in by email 24-48 hours, which I'm not hopeful about. What was the process you went through to get it sorted?

Message 33 of 46
Latest reply

I just paid just now into my bank account.

Ask to speak to the manager on the live chat.

Message 34 of 46
Latest reply

Really happy to hear that people are starting to have this resolved. My mum mentioned to me that there was a story on ACA about a business in Melbourne that was having this problem; I don't know if anyone saw that or when it aired.

Not going to lie, I made some decent sales over the weekend and my Payments tab said I have a payout scheduled for today which hasn't happened yet and I'm getting paranoid. Generally, I get the notifications for payouts around 3am and wake up to them ... it may have to do with the QLD public holiday today or something though, so I'll give them more time before I go and make someone's day really fun in the live chat.

Message 35 of 46
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

That would be your bank. My payments appear every Tuesday.

And as I might have said previously, the initial time lag only really matters for the initial time lag.

Do you think B&M stores accepting credit card payments get paid immediately?

The answer is 'no' btw. Expecting instant payment for trading online is fast becoming a thing of the past.

I mean, you're right, but the expectation is that the technology, and company processes, would move forward and not backwards in terms of efficiency. So from that point of view, I can understand that some sellers are annoyed that they could previously have their money next day (or even instantly for a small fee) in their bank accounts with PP, versus the MP system.

It is what it is, though, and we all get to make the decision to either adjust or leave.

Message 36 of 46
Latest reply

What does your financial summary say?

On mine there is “I have no upcoming payouts”

There is money sitting in Available Funds though.

Usually on Monday I would receive an email about 3am saying they will send this payout, but nothing this morning.

Message 37 of 46
Latest reply

Yeah mine says "Your next payout is scheduled for 3 May" with money in Available Funds (and those funds became available this morning).

If nothing has changed by tomorrow I'll be asking about it. It's not as bad as people here who have been waiting weeks or even months, but if there's a problem I'd rather notify them early.

As I said it might have to do with the QLD public holiday today, as I'm in Brisneyland. Seems unlikely but lots of strange things happen on this site. 😑

Message 38 of 46
Latest reply

Have you been getting payouts every Monday with no issues?

Message 39 of 46
Latest reply

@queenslandermate wrote:

Have you been getting payouts every Monday with no issues?

Yes I've had no problems to date and have been registered for MP since last July. I was among one of the first sellers they changed over.

I'm sure it's probably fine, but I usually get my weekend sales payout processed on Monday morning (like you, I get an email around 3am) so I'll just see what happens tomorrow.

Message 40 of 46
Latest reply