Australia Post Extreme Delays .....

I have been having a lot of issues with Delivery Times with Australia Post recently. e.g. 18 days delivery time from Victoria to Queensland. Express post item still not delivered after 8 Days (yes I received my first request for INR, along with the lovely defect).

I Rang my Aust Post Rep who advised that the expansion in NSW and Victoria did not work and as such they have been manually sorting for the past few weeks. This has resulted in extreme delays to Victoria, NSW and QLD.

They were very quick to issue a Media Release on the expansion

http://auspost.com.au/about-us/sydney-parcel-facility-upgrade.html

but at this stage have issued nothing on the problems that are currently being experienced.

Ebay should be made aware of this issue as this will affect many sellers with their Postage Times which will result in defects.

If you look at the Australia Post Facebook page it is inundated with comments about long delivery times and lost items.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Australia Post Extreme Delays .....

It's a horrible service , I experienced already some delays from eBay and it's delivery. I still waiting for an order to come, and it's been longer that I would expect. I am truly disappointed I recon better to switch to other private companies to order same product and with express delivery. However my current order still in a process and I don't know of I can cancel it and get refund because of such a huge DELAY. The company answer me that the reason of it is a parcel point. What? Do I really need to get into the woods and investigate who is a cause. Don't really I can't see if it's working so I am not going to use it again. Time is worth it Better find another supplier and not from eBay, so some will be responsible for my time waiting.
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

this thread is more than 4 years old. if you've got issues with australia post, it is best to lodge an enquiry with them or contact them via one of their social media channels (which seems to give you a quicker response time). 

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Apart from the fact that this thread is ancient, Australia Post delays have nothing to do with eBay or sellers. As you noted - it is Australia Post.

I'm sure neither eBay nor their sellers will miss you, even with your massive amount of buying.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

If you're talking 'parcel point' then it sounds lke it was delivered already.

If your tracking doesn't show which Parcel Point, then you need to ask your seller to find out.

Fastway like to dump their parcels at a Parcel Point and not leave a card.

https://parcelpoint.com.au/find-a-store

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

I posted my parcel on 7th August, the person that bought it still has not revceived it, and today is 30th August, From Vic to NSW??

Trackign says delayed.

Not good enough, the guy wants a refund, so I guess I will have to issue it, not my fault, but they haven't gotten what they purchased.

Can I make a claim eith Australia Post if I issue a refund?

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

You are replying to a thread 6 years old and the original poster might actually be DEAD by their lack of feedback and activity !
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Well the topic is more relevant than ever. Ap is soooooooo sloooooooooow atm. As we all know. 

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

And as they have said repeatedly.

There are several current threads about it already.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply