Australia Post price rises

I learned today from postmaster that A.P. price rises are due on satchels & parcels, commencing soon....can't find any information atm...please post here if you know anything

Message 1 of 58
Latest reply
57 REPLIES 57

Re: Australia Post price rises

The increase that affects us the most is the tracked envelopes - the small envelope is increasing from $3.15 to $3.90 - that's close to 20%.

The medium and large tracked envelopes have moderate increases, but the small is disgraceful.

Message 31 of 58
Latest reply

Buy up big before the price rises.

That's what I do.

Message 32 of 58
Latest reply

Message 33 of 58
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

That's what I do.

What's the point.

When the price of large letters @ $1.10 went up to $1.20 - I had to purchase a heap of 10 cent stamps. 

Message 34 of 58
Latest reply

@domino-710 wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

That's what I do.

What's the point.

When the price of large letters @ $1.10 went up to $1.20 - I had to purchase a heap of 10 cent stamps. 

The tracked letters and satchels don't show the cost on them, so you can use ones bought today no ,matter what the price is.

Message 35 of 58
Latest reply

@sugar249 wrote:

@domino-710 wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

That's what I do.

What's the point.

The tracked letters and satchels don't show the cost on them, so you can use ones bought today no ,matter what the price is.
The pre-paid tracked letters and satchels don't show the cost on them, so you can use ones bought today no matter what the price is.

Message 36 of 58
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

@sugar249 wrote:

@domino-710 wrote:

@davewil1964 wrote:

That's what I do.

What's the point.

The pre-paid tracked letters and satchels don't show the cost on them, so you can use ones bought today no matter what the price is.

Yes, good clarification.  It's what I meant, but not what I said.  It's Friday.  LOL

Message 37 of 58
Latest reply

really feeling the 10% price hike now, discounts still help but not all postcodes receive the same discount depend what tyer level seller you are with Aus Post. Pack a pair of shoes in the box now minumum is $20+ as it won't fit in anything less than a extra large parcel.

This price rise will put out of business a lot of sellers who sell items under $20 unless the customer buys a few items to combine postage, whos gonna want to buy a product for $10 then pay $10.60 postage? even if the item retails for $20!

Message 38 of 58
Latest reply

@negron18 wrote:

r

This price rise will put out of business a lot of sellers who sell items under $20 unless the customer buys a few items to combine postage, whos gonna want to buy a product for $10 then pay $10.60 postage? even if the item retails for $20!

7 people this week already.

Message 39 of 58
Latest reply

I've only had 4.

Message 40 of 58
Latest reply